So Scared

Amy's POV

"What do you mean?" I asked Christina, trying to act really confused though.

"Crashing  Katherine's wedding?" she repeated and gave me the "I'm not amused" stare.

"What?" I faked a really miserable laugh, she just still stared at me.

"I don't know what are you talking about, my dear, great, the best sister of mine," I said innocently, trying to suck up to her. She mustn't find out about mine and Lisa's plan.

"What if you are so desperate and you wanna crash the wedding?" I now changed the topic, maybe she will be mad, but I hope not.

"Why would I crash the wedding?" her voice got higher in anger.

"Why would then ME and LISA  crash the wedding?!" I asked her, trying to confuse her.

"Wait? What? How?" she kept asking me.

"You are hiding something and I'll find out what that is!" Christina said decisive and left.

Christina's POV

I swear she's hiding something and so does Lisa. Why the heck would they even crash Katherine's wedding? Are those two jealous or is there another reason. Now I decided to talk to Lisa instead. I walked into the kitchen where she was eating pizza, which she made just for her. Selfish much.

"No pizza for me?" I asked her with a smile on my face, while she was stuffing herself with it.

"Hm...I'm hungry, so nothing for you," she said laughing  and stuffed her mouth again.

"Hey, I got to ask you something!" I said to her eagerly, she gave me the look of expectation.

"What do you think about Kath getting married?" I asked her trying to get something out of her.

"Um...well...I...", she tried to say something, but them someone came barging into the kitchen.

"Hey Lisa, do you have..." I cut Amy off, she didn't saw me as she came into the kitchen.

"Hey Ames!" I said excitedly, she became nervous.

"Hi!" she said and smiled awkwardly, she's definitely hiding something.

"So Lisa, the previous questions" I said and smiled, my look ended on Amy, she was pale.

"About Kath getting married?" she asked me unsure, I glanced at Amy quickly, she was shaking her head violently, Lisa just stared at Amy.

Lisa's POV

Oh my God, what do I do? I can't lie, but I can't tell the truth either. What do I freaking do?

"I will be happy when she gets married," I said and faked a smile. I told her the truth, I will be happy when Kath gets married, but I'm not happy that that man will be Andy.

"What about you Ames?" I asked Amy, trying to act random as possible.

"The same like you!" she said and faked a laugh too. Christina looked at us suspiciously and nodded.

"Okay, but you two are still very suspicious!" she stood up and left the kitchen.

"That was close," I whispered to Amy quietly, she quickly nodded and inhaled.

"Hey guys!" Katherine said to us and left to the fridge, she opened it and then closed it, a total girl thing.

"How are you Katherine?" I asked her, she shrugged and rolled with her eyes.

"Tough day?" I asked her with compassion, she softly nodded and shook with her head.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked her, sitting down right next to her.

"Andy is really annoying lately. But I feel bad saying this, about the one I love," she said sadly.

"Yeah!" Amy blurted out sarcastically, I gave her the "stop it" stare. We have a lot of stares between each other, but we all know what they mean.

Katherine's POV

"Anyway...has any of you already reached Lauren?" I asked Lisa and Amy.

"Unfortunately, not," Ames said and sighed desperately.

"Nothing," Lisa said frowning.

"Where is Dani anyway?" Lisa asked curiously, we both shrugged.

"In her room, maybe?" I said unsure, I suddenly heard a loud sigh behind our backs.

"Again talking about me, behind my back," Dani said disappointed.

"Dan, we are not talking behind your back. We are just worried about you," Amy said and hugged her.

"I'm so scared," She whispered through her tears, I wiped her tear away and hugged her.

"Everything is gonna be alright in the end, if it's not alright, then it's not the end yet," Amy said to her and smiled, Dani chuckled and gave us a beautiful smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter. Tell me what do you think. Tell me what did you liked and what not. Team who? If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I especially love the long comments. Have fun and enjoy guise. Love yaaa :)