Take A Bow

While reading the chapter, listen to Take A Bow by Rihanna :)

Lisa's POV

"I'm waiting!" I said to Alex as I nervously played with my fingers. Has he heard our conversation maybe?

"Um...I was searching for a penny?" he said unconvincingly, I rolled with my eyes and nodded sarcastically and my stare landed on Mia. What is she up to now?

"And what are you doing here?" I asked Mia, giving her the death glare. Just joking!

"Nothing," she said trying to be cute and made puppy eyes, but that doesn't work on me anymore.

"You sure kiddo?" I said to her smiling, since she stole my heart as a baby. Who am I kidding, I just can't resist that cute eyes and that warm little smile.

"I guess so," she shrugged and grinned at Alex. Like seriously, what's up with this two fatties?

"I'm still waiting!" I said to Alex this time, my voice got louder now.

"I already told you I lost a penny!" he said defending himself and still laying on the floor.

"Liar," Mia coughed and smiled to Alex, Okay now I'm like really confused, what the heck is going on? I looked at Alex and caught him glaring at Mia.

"Why is he a liar?" I asked Mia, she just shook with her head and giggled.

"He was S-P-Y-I-N-G," Mia spelled to me. I threw a death glare at Alex. Do I need to get violent? Just joking, I'm not violent, well only when it gets to pizza and mooses.

"I can spell!" Alex complained and groaned loudly, that made Mia really happy. She's such a little troublemaker and she loves to argue with people.

"Mia, can you please go search for my moose now? Pretty please," I said to her lovely and waited for her reaction.

"But where is the moose?" she asked me confused and fixed her blonde hair.

"I don't know, but if you find it you can have it!" I said to her hyper, the girl started jumping and ran downstairs happily, trying to find my stuffed moose.

"So...what have you heard?" I asked Alex, facing him now, since he got up.

"Is Lauren really leaving?" he asked me directly, I could see his serious face now. Oh, and his bushy eyebrows!

"I don't know," I told him, he scratched his head and sighed sadly.

"Oh..." he uttered, I could hear sadness in his deep voice, it made me feel even worse.

"I really need to talk to Lauren. I'm sorry," I said to Alex, trying to make him leave. I don't want him to leave, but I really need to talk to Lauren. Alone!

"Alright," Is all he said and left to the living room, it made me feel bad, but I will make it up to him somehow. I stepped to our room once again, Lauren was still sitting on the bed nervously.

"Sorry," I quietly said and sat next to her, she nodded softly and smiled weakly, trying to tell me that it's okay.

"So...how are you feeling?" I asked her and touched her hand, she turned to me and smiled awkwardly.

"Weird," she said and we both laughed. Yeah, I think also that is the right word for this moment and situation right now. There was a moment of silence between us, before I asked her the question that was bugging me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her as my voice trembled in confusion and fear.

Lauren's POV

"I don't know," I told Lisa, I'm really not sure. Sure about what? About leaving. Maybe I will stay for a couple of days, till Brian gets better.

"You hungry?" Lisa said and laughed, I looked at her and burst out laughing.

"Always!" I said to her excitedly and winked. But inside, I wasn't really excited, I was worried and scared. Like, how am I gonna raise a child. I'm still in college! We walked downstairs, as the front door opened. It was Dani and Chris!

"You!" I said with despise in my voice. I didn't wanted to fight, but it somehow got over me.

"Please, don't!" Dani said gruffly, Lisa and Chris both probably had a worried look on their faces. I just walked on and tried to ignore her, but I just wanted to bump in her a bit by "accident" and walked on, Lisa of course followed me.

"Whoa, really mature Lauren!" Dani loudly commented sarcastically.

"I hate you!" Dani said quietly, but I could hear her, I was a couple of feet away from her. I grabbed my jacket and walked to the front door.

"You look so dumb right now!" I yelled at her, she just threw a death glare at me.

"Just don't cry, you're so ugly when you cry," I hissed to her, I know that it'll hurt her, that's why I'm doing it. But I know I shouldn't, she had tears in her eyes for sure.

"Please, just cut it out!" I said to her and rolled with my eyes, Dani shook with her head.

"You are like really evil!" Dani said and sighed, she would probably make a scene.

"Really entertaining Dani, it's over now, c'mon just take a bow!" I said to her and laughed maliciously.

"Hey, that's my jacket. You like stole it from me like three years ago. You thief!" Dani yelled at me this time. And I didn't stole the jacket, I just wanted something that would remind me of her.

"Well I'm sorry!" I yelled this time and opened the front door and Dani followed me, I went to the trash and threw the jacket into the garbage, she gasped.

"Are you insane?!" she hissed to me, she probably wanted to slap me. But in time, Lisa came to us.

"Lauren...come," she said and took my hand and we went for a walk. Lisa looked at me and shook with her head.

"What has come into you and why are you acting like this?" Lisa gave me a hard time.

"I don't know, because I wanted to," I said quietly and shrugged.

"You know she loved that jacket!" Lisa still talked about Dani.

"If you're gonna be like this, you can go back home if you want!" I hissed to her and rolled with my eyes. She looked hurt, after that she remained quiet, until we came back home. Nobody really knows how it really hurts me inside. I act stupid and dumb, but I just can't stop fighting...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter. What do you think? Tell me what did you liked and what not. I'm gonna update this story more often now, because of Watty Awards :) Team who? If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I appreciate the long comments and if you have any special wishes for the story, just tell me :) I'll try to update when I'll get more than 40 votes ;D Have fun and enjoy guiseee :))))