Who's Pregnant?!

Christina's POV

It's the 24th of December 2020 and today we are celebrating Christmas Eve. Oh my God, I'm so excited. Today we are making the final decorations of the Christmas tree and the house. I'm so excited I just can't wait. I looked on my left, Nick was still sleeping and I was just so hungry and my tummy still hurts so bad.

"I think it's time to get up," I said quietly to myself and got up. I got dressed and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Christina," Katherine said and smiled, she was eating cereal. There were also Lauren and Amy in the kitchen, obviously everyone else was still asleep. It was seven in the morning, by the way.

"Good morning girls," I said in a good mood and sat on the chair. Lauren and Amy said nothing, how rude! Amy was preparing herself a fruit salad and sliced the fruit. Lauren walked to the fridge and got milk, she walked past Amy and on purpose bumped into her.

"Watch where you are going!" Amy said in wrath and glared at Lauren.

"Oops, I'm sorry traitor!" Lauren said sarcastically and sniggered meanly. I said nothing, because I had a feeling like we are creating groups, between us sisters. Me, Lauren and Katherine in this group and Lisa, Amy and Dani in the other. I was getting sick of this, but at the same time we are so different in many ways.

Katherine's POV

This isn't good, Amy and Lauren are fighting. And for God's sake it's Christmas Eve, that was always our special and the happiest day. Since I got up, I feel really weird, my stomach is hurting so much.

"Please, don't fight," I said to them annoyed and tired of this.

"Why not?" Lauren sassed back, I glared at her.

"Because it's Christmas Eve. This was always a special day for us," I said and tried to make everyone feel better.

"Not for me anymore," She replied and shook with her head. She's weird I thought to myself. We were listening to the radio and suddenly a song came on from Demi Lovato, such an inspirational song...Amy was the first who started singing it softly. Me, Christina, Amy and Lauren started singing the song and we actually sang it really good.

Amy:
Ohh-oh, ohh yeah
Remember love, remember you and me
Remember everything we shared
On this planet when we cared

Lauren:
Remember hearts, remember unity
Remember loving neighbors
Without expecting favors

Christina and Katherine:
Why be afraid to make an honest mistake?
If you acknowledge the pain
And you wanna change,
You can get through anything

Christina, Katherine, Amy and Lauren:
Do you remember at all?
People walking hand-in-hand
Can we feel that love again?
Can you imagine it all?
If we all could get along
Then we all could sing this song together

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Singing, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

In the middle of the song Lisa and Dani joined in, I guess the radio was really loud. We all sang after a very long time together and it was so amazing. Somehow we each choose our own part, it was a habit of ours. And all I can say that Dani's voice sounded amazing, I really think that she's the best singer out of us all.

Dani:

Look at me, now look at you
Now look at me again
See, we're not so different
Look around, what do you see?
With throwing things outside our window
We don't care to keep it clean