In New York (Lisa)

Lisa's POV

Ah, New York, such a beautiful city. It's December and you know what? It's snowing. Oh my God, when I lived in Los Angeles, snow was just a dream. But feeling it on your face, it's magical, I tell you.

I'm living in New York for almost five years now. A very successful music manager discovered me in 2016, that's a year after the band broke up.That was a really sad day, but it's not so important anymore...So, I came to New York, built a music career as a solo singer and I'm very successful. My dream is kinda fulfilled, but although I miss my sisters, our band. People used to say about us: "Six voices, six sisters and one dream."

Lisa snap out, I had tears in my eyes already. Stop thinking about them, about our childhood dream...It's just over. It will never happen again. The end. End of story. Period.

Suddenly the phone rang. I ran to the phone, maybe it's just a paparazzi joking. I just hate that, they call me and then they pretend to be my family members! They are sick! Who do they think they are?

"What do you want?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Honey it's just me, calm down," it was mom's calming voice. Oh, snap!

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, I thought..." I kept apologizing, but of course she cut me off.

"It's okay honey, I just wanna tell you something," she sounded excited for some reason.

"What? Are you worried about something?" I asked her.

"No, I'm just really busy today," she replied, I feel her, raising four more kids is still tough.

"So, what is it about?" I asked her concerned.

"Well, you know it's Christmas time, right?" she said, I nodded.

"Um, yes?" I said confused.

"Can you come for Christmas in L.A.?" mom asked me pleading.

"Um, I don't know mom, I..." I didn't knew what to say.

"Come one, sweetheart, all of your siblings will be there," she begged me. What do I do? I'm not sure if I really want to see them, especially Katherine.

"Well, it won't hurt me," I said, approving it and faking a laugh, I think that was a really bad idea.

"Okay, so see you on Sunday?" she said.

"I'm looking forward to it," I said politely.

"Oh, Lisa is anyone coming with you?" she asked me and of course she meant a boyfriend.

"No, It's just me. Mom I must be going, see you on Sunday, bye," I said and quickly ended the call.

"Bye, Lisa," she said and hang up the phone.

And what she meant with that "is anyone coming with you?", well I had a boyfriend, when I was 20. His name was Sam, but we broke up a few months later. But why? Well, I believed everything he said to me, I followed him like a puppy. But what did I get for loving him? Disappointment and hating men. Well, he broke up with me a few months later, I still don't know why. Because of Sam I cried every night and start to hate men. I don't trust them anymore. I just can't, it's so much pain and it hurts. All of my siblings are happily married or engaged or in a relationship, except the little ones. But who is the biggest loser without a boyfriend? ME. Lisa Michelle Cimorelli. A singer who lives in New York and is rich. But no one loves her. I need love, that is everything I need. I'm still the same as I was eight five ago, when the band fell apart. A bit shy around boys and quiet sometimes, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun!

I'm happy to go home, but scared at the same time, because of the memories. That time when we argued a lot. Yes, it's about the band again. Just pain, nothing else. But anyway I'm happy to see my family again after a long time. But I'm scared to see my sisters, especially Katherine. We argued because of Sam a lot. She told me he was cheating on me, but I still don't believe her. He was the nicest guy I knew. I think we broke up because of me, because I was too busy. It doesn't matter anymore anyway.

I'm so happy and excited to see my nieces and nephews. Someday I would like to have kids of my own. But that's really far away. Oh and I should prepare my suitcases for the flight in Los Angeles. Can't wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment or vote for the chapter if you liked it :))))))