Lisa Cimorelli Style

Writer's note: This chapter was written a bit funnier than the others. Mostly Lisa's POV is funnier xD

Dani's POV

I had to get out of that house, it was such a weird atmosphere in there. I was walking down the street, with my hands in my jacket pockets and my black beanie on my head, it was so cold outside. I was looking left and right, I could see happy families everywhere, but not at our house. It really sucks, but how much I wish it could be, as it was. If I could go in the past, I would change everything.

"I would change everything," I said quietly to myself, I was talking to myself, all alone.

About that call I made, well I called Justin a couple of days ago, so I could talk to him about my sisters and I talked bad about them, I feel so now stupid. And Justin joked he would call on Clevver TV and said that he would say some lies, that stupid moron. I'll never forgive him for what he has done. He's just a loser, Lauren was right. I hope someday she'll forgive me, for my mistakes and bad things. I was walking down the street and some people who laughed and looked really nice, were walking down my way. We passed each other and suddenly a girl, that looked sixteen turned around.

"Hey, I'm sorry for annoying you, but you really look like someone familiar," the girl said, she looked nice though, I smiled, because I never saw that girl in my life.

"Really, I look like who?" I asked her and laughed, she laughed too and she fixed her cap.

"Well, I think it'll sound a bit stupid, but I think you look like Dani Cimorelli," she replied excitedly, now she got me, I was trying not to reveal myself.

"Dani Cimorelli? Really? Why?" I asked her and smiled, she smiled back. Wait! That smile, where have I seen it before?

"Well, you look like her and you have a very similar style. I don't remember her well anymore, since I was eight years old when they had the show, but she was my favorite and my idol. But I rather not annoy you, with my fangirling," she said, I was surprised that people remember me and our band. I thought we were forgotten. Cool.

"You don't annoy me, you can tell me everything. I know that sounded weird a bit, since we know each other for a minute," I said and laughed, she was surprised by my good and nice attitude.

"Have you been a fan too?" she asked me, I made a small smirk.

"Well, I was always their fan, but I think, that's my opinion at least, they are unforgettable and they should maybe make a comeback someday," I said to her, I don't wanna tell her I'm really Dani though.

"Yes, they really should. But you know what was unforgettable, when they had a show in Citywalk and I was in the first row and I enjoyed it. And after that people could meet them, I directly went to Dani and asked her if I could get her autograph and she signed it and wrote,"never stop believing in your dreams and don't forget who you are little angel". Then I hugged her and said to her, "you never stop believing too and never forget who you are".

"That was you?" I asked hyper, oops, it slipped out. But I remember her, she was that cute little girl with that gorgeous smile.

"What? Then, you are Dani Cimorelli? Why did you lie?" the girl asked me confused.

"Well, yeah I am. But it's kinda complicated to explain, but yeah I'm Dani Cimorelli," I said to her and she hugged me, she went all fan girl on me.

"I knew it!" she said and laughed, then she hugged me again.

After I said goodbye to Stephanie, the girl I met and everything else, I gave her my phone number so we well stay in contact and we can go out sometimes together, to have fun. Gosh, just meeting a fan is so...refreshing. I guess some people don't forget you, I thought and smiled to myself. But I must do what's right and never forget who I am. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911.