Break Up In A Small Town

Kylie's POV

I held my iPhone in my hands and just stared at the wall in front of me, wondering what have I just done. I cut the line and felt so bad for doing it. I'm a really stubborn person by the nature so the chances of me calling back are really small. I still loved Dani with every piece of me and it killed me doing this, I possibly broke her heart. But she did just the same thing to me...

Flashback:
July 2017,
I was at Dani's house as we were watching Netflix and ate popcorn in her room. She stared at the screen with eyes wide open, we were actually watching a horror movie named Sinister which was pretty freaky.

"Ky, this is too much!" she started covering her eyes with the blankets and breathing deeply. I rolled my eyes and told her,"Don't be so dramatic, Danielle," she gave me a glare, but I rather smiled widely, just to ignite her moodiness.

"No kissing for you, for three days...AT LEAST!" she frowned and glared at me. "But babe, you can't deny that you love it when I kiss you here," I passionately started kissing her neck, "or when I kiss this beautiful lips," I gave her a peck and soon we were making out big time, a minute later I straddled her. "You sure there will be no kisses for me?" I asked wetting my lips, she smiled and she raised herself up and we started kissing again.

"Wait, what if someone comes in?" a little bit of panic was heard in her voice.

"Oh damn it...you're right," I said annoyed and looked at Dani, "Why don't you buy a lock for the door?" I questioned her, she gave me a weird look and shrugged, "Probably because mom and dad don't allow locks in our rooms," she replied rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god...this looks terrifying..." Dani's eyes widened as the movie gained her attention again.

I stared at the screen freaked out for a second, "And why is it so silent in there?" Dani nodded terrified. We stared at the screen for another second...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" we both yelled at the same time as the creature appeared out of nowhere. Out of pure adrenaline I kicked the laptop of bed somehow and covered myself with blankets.

"KYLIE!" Dani yelled at me annoyed, "ARE YOU INSANE WOMAN?"

"Get that crap out of my face, oh dear Lord, I swear from now on that I'm gonna go to church every Sunday, I'm gonna be a good Christian,..." I started blabbering under the blankets.

"Oh Dios mio," I started talking in Spanish under the covers, totally freaked out of my mind. Dani eventually uncovered the covers and smiled at me, "Baby, you good down there?"

"Dani...I mean, just...wanky!" I winked and started laughing. "Oh c'mon Ky, don't be so kinky!" she threw her head back and laughed.

"Have I ever told you how much I really loved you?" I now stared at her incredibly green eyes, she smiled, "A lot of times Kylie, a lot of times in Spanish also," she proudly add.

"I'm Spanish on my dad's side and from Nashville on my mom's, I'm proud of it, thank you very much," I proudly made my point clear, she playfully rolled with her eyes and replied, "Of course, Mrs. Rivera." Then she rolled over out of nowhere and straddled me this time, "I'm really turned on by your Spanish." Dani tried playing seductive, I smirked and said just to make her more turned on, "Me encantan tus tiernos besos," Dani thought for a bit and then kissed me really gently, I almost moaned into the kiss, "You love my gentle kisses," she said and rolled of me.

"Can't deny it, honestly," I watched her as she got of bed and started changing into her sweatpants and throwing her PJ's into her closet. "You look so hot," I mumbled really mesmerized watching her, totally not controlling myself at that moment, she just chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips, "Thank you, honey."