Fireproof

The song is Fireproof by One Direction in the name of Dani's obsession with 1D, enjoy people and the chapter is a little bit on the humor side this time, not the drama side :)

Lauren's POV

"Are we home yet?" I asked Dani while I rubbed my eyes when I woke up.

"Of course not, I kidnapped both of you," she replied shrugging while still driving.

"Don't joke about that!" I sassed to her, now fully awake, because sure I'm afraid this psycho would really kidnap both of us.

"Oh God! Calm down woman!" she reacted outraged.

"It was just sarcasm, I think your kind of people use it quite a lot..."

"What kind of people?" I sassed back angry this time.

"Um...introverts?" she looked at me weirdly. I just slided down a bit on my seat and lowered my head, yeah and I played with my fingers, you know just the usual...

"Oh okay, the silent treatment..." she said rolling her eyes.

"Do I look like a man maybe?" she added too.

"Yeah, you look like a hobo with that dang beanie of yours!" I replied sarcastically.

"I like the beanie and I'm sorry for you, if you don't and by the way...you also used to wore beanies..." she said glaring at me while driving.

"Stare on the road, instead of me," oh, how much she annoyed me.

"Are you on your period?" she declared, I looked at her confused.

"Um...Dan,"

"Oh sorry, you're pregnant, I forgot. But it must be the hormones then," she chuckled to herself.

"Oh gosh!" I remarked.

"Are you on your period maybe?" I muttered to her annoyed.

"Whoa, do we have grown up talks, like right now?" and now I see why sometimes people called her annoying.

"And yes, I have period right now, and I'm not happy with that right now too and..."

"Like...do you ever just shut up?" I shouted angrily.

"There will be no shouting in my car! I'm kicking you out of my car!" she said calmly, but still managed to be mad at me.

"YOU CAN'T KICK A PREGNANT WOMAN OUT OF THE CAR ON THE HIGHWAY!" I now yelled confused. Brian now woke up and looked at us confused.

"You're kicking her out?" Brian asked Dani his eyes flickering left and right.

"You're pregnant? I don't see anything..." Dani replied looking at my figure.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I still managed to yell.

"Serious like Sirius from Harry Potter, you pregnant person, who I don't really like at the moment!" she sighed.

"You can't kick me out!" I sassed back.

"I'm not kicking you out, you can choose the highway or the trunk, it's your choice honestly," Dani said slowing the car down.

"You can't stop the car on the middle of the highway," I stared at her.

"Have you thought of me stopping here on this lane on the right, where you can stop in some cases..."

"But still not in case you wanna kick someone on the street!" I replied outraged. She stopped the car and looked in rage at me.

"Go sit in the back with Brian, I'm just so sick of you already," Dani exclaimed rolling her eyes. I quickly got out of the car and in the back and sat with Brian, who snorted.