We're Getting Married!!!

Christina's POV

Could she already stop hanging out with Julie! I watched them as they played the piano. Amy was whispering something on Julie's ear, Julie was laughing and I'm really curious what was Amy whispering. Amy, that hypocrite! Crying and wailing, while I ignore and yell at her and on the other side laughing and having fun with my daughter and whispering something on her ear! The last bothers me the most. After our fight today, I'm really nervous. I was in a bad mood since yesterday when we came here and yes, today's Monday, we came here yesterday, on Sunday.

"You are really good, maybe you are even better than your mom," Amy said to Julie, I just rolled with my eyes. Gosh, what a hypocrite. I'm not bragging but I play the piano hundred times better, than Amy. Maybe she played the piano once in the cover of Someone Like You, but yeah, she's not talented. Suddenly I heard a melody, I heard somewhere before and that hypocrite started singing.

You'll always be a part of me
I never wanted you to leave
never wanted to say goodbye
but you'll always be on my mind
and you'll remember me
someday or sometime.

 Oh my God! Now I remember it, It's You'll Remember Me! The lyrics are really interesting, now she only sang the chorus, but the other verses are amazing, I must admit. I'm impressed. A good hater song, against me.

"Can you sing me Believe it?" Julie asked Amy. Amy hesitated a bit and she was thinking about something.

"Can I do just my parts?" Amy asked her, Julie nodded. This is the thing I wanna see. Amy cleared her throat and drank some water before, she started. You can see in some of our live videos, that she almost always coughs and that was always a huge problem.

You got no money
but you got it all
and we can take it if you want
you think that time
goes on and on
you got the whole world on a row.

I left the living room, after the last word, of her solo. Then she yelled believe it, like really loud. So out of tune. Gosh what is wrong with me, I shouldn't be so mean to my sister, she sings really good anyway. But I don't care!

Katherine's POV

Okay, seriously where's that guy? He's been missing for three hours now, but maybe he's just having fun with some of his friends, right now. I shouldn't worry so much, but also my stomach really hurts and I also threw up in the morning, but I was too worried about Andy, so I dialed his phone number and called him, no one answered, I could only hear the beeping. And I have a surprise! Me and Andy already have the date of the ceremony. We are getting married! It'll happen in five days, that's on 26th of December! The ceremony will be here in L.A. But we'll announce it when he'll come home. Someone opened the front door, I was in the kitchen then.

"Oh, hey Andy! Where were you so long? Kath is sick worried," Amy greeted him, while she was playing the piano, with Julie by her side.

"Hey! Um, I was...at some friends house," he replied, after that I came into the living room.

"Hey honey, how are you?" I asked him and threw my arms around him.

"I'm great! How are you?" he asked me smiling.

"Andy, is this a women perfume, I'm smelling?" I asked him uneasy.

"Um...yeah, yeah it is. Haven't I told you my aunt Bridget lives here?" he said excitedly and smiled. He has that smile that only heaven can make.

"Um, no you didn't and how old is she anyway?" I asked him not knowing about his aunt.

"She's sixty, babe are you worried?" he asked me and laughed.