Family First

Katherine's POV

"Babe, can I ask you something?" Andy asked me, while reading the newspaper.

"Yeah babe, what's up?" I asked him, while I was so into my book.

"When are we even getting married?" he asked me a bit disappointed and serious.

"Soon," I replied with a short answer, he put away his newspaper and glared at me. I noticed his glare and glared back.

"What?" I asked him coldly, he just shook with his head and smirked. What the heck is up with him?!

"What are we even waiting for?" Andy asked giving me a death glare.

"For my sisters! For Lauren and Dani, to repair their relationship!" I said to him, trying not to be mean.

"Who even said they must be at the wedding?!" he started talking louder, he shocked me, I couldn't say a word.

"They are my family," I said shocked to him quietly, he just shrugged like he doesn't care.

"I wanna get married!" Andy...hissed? Did he hissed to me through clenched teeth? Yes...

"I'm not getting married without my family," I hissed back. What's wrong with us?

"You have Dani, we just leave Lauren out," he said to me giving me a stare.

"Andrew Joshua Baker, so you're saying that the family isn't important at all?!" I started shouting a bit, he is making me go crazy. Family first, no matter what!

"No, I'm not saying..." I cut him off, he is literally making me go insane.

"Both of them at the wedding or the wedding is cancelled," I said to him coldly, he nodded with his head gently.

Lisa's POV

I eavesdropped on Katherine's and Andy's conversation in Kath's room. Don't judge me! They have very interesting conversations. But since I found out that Andy is cheating on Katherine, I'm just even more curious about it. He would even get married without our whole family being there. I must tell this to Amy.

"Amy," I said to her, as I came into my room. She came to my room, so she could read a book in peace. Her eyes now landed on me.

"Yeah?" she asked and placed her glasses on the desk, right next to her.

"It's about Katherine and Andy," I got closer to her and whispered, she gave me that look "tell me everything".

"Andy was saying to Katherine that she doesn't need her family at her wedding," I started talking really fast, Amy's jaw dropped.

"What?!" she yelled confused, she scared me a bit though. Dang it, this weenie.

"Calm your horses Ames!" I said to her laughing, she looked serious though.

"Dude, this is serious!" Amy started talking "If he makes that happen, the whole family could be teared apart again..." I cut her off.

"You got that right!" I agreed with her, she nodded softly.

"We will crash the wedding, trust me," she said and winked at me, I winked back.

"We are so evil!" I said laughing, she nodded in agreement and gave me a high five.

Amy's POV

"What are you two talking about?" Christina came into the room with a big smile on her face.

"About crashing the wedding," Lisa said calmly and seriously, I put my hand over her mouth in panic.

"What?" Christina asked us confused and stared at me and Lisa.

"Dude, we are joking!" I said and fake laughed and grabbed Lisa by her wrist and tried to get out of that room.

"Hey Ames, I must tell you something later," Christina informed me, I nodded enthusiastically and left with pulling Lisa with me. We walked downstairs and through the kitchen and to the backyard.

"You have a really big mouth!" I said to her, God she almost exposed us.

"Sorry," she replied and giggled, while we were sitting on the porch swing.

"And about the baby...are you gonna name it after me?" she asked me with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Why are you so obsessed with this child? Also with Bella...", I kept blabbering.

"Please," she used the puppy eyes on me.

"Oh my God Lisa, yes I'm gonna name it after you. After your first or second name, not sure about it yet!" I said laughing.

"Michelle?" she asked with those puppy eyes.

"Or Michael, if it'll be a boy," I said and smiled, she hugged me so tightly after that.

Christina's POV

"Ames, can we talk now?" I asked her impatiently, as she was hugging with Lisa in the backyard.

"Yeah, sure," she said and smiled. I didn't tell her something...It's not that of a big deal, but still.

"Remember when Bella told me that her second name is Christina?" I said to her, she looked confused at me at first.

"Um...yeah," she said after that and nodded softly.

"Well...Julie has a special name too," I revealed with a big smile on my face.

"Oh really?" she said with a higher voice and winked at me.

"Yes," I said with a simple answer, she just giggled at me.

"So..." ,he was waiting for the answer, I smiled to her.

"I named my daughter after you, her name is Julie Elizabeth Reali." I said proudly.

"Why didn't you named her Amy rather?" she looked at me weirdly and frowned.

"Why didn't you named Isabella after me then? She would be Christina!" I said and glared at her.

"Dude! I was just joking, calm down," she said and laughed.

"I knew you were joking!" I said back, trying to be sassy as much as possible.

"No, you didn't," she mocked me.

"But I gotta admit, it wouldn't be really catchy if her name would be Julie Amy Reali," Amy said and laughed.

"You got that right, Sherlock!" I said and gave her a nuggie, she complained loudly and made me laugh to tears. Gosh, I love my sister! But something was still bugging me...

"Tell me now, how are you and Lisa planning to crash the wedding?" I asked her suspiciously, because I knew that makes her nervous, she stared at me for a while with her mouth opened, I was just waiting for the response...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter. Tell me what do you think. Tell me what did you liked and what not. Team who? Comment and vote for the chapter if you liked it :) I especially love the long comments :) I update when I get more than 30 votes. Have fun and enjoy guisee, love yaaaa :)