I Can't Forgive Her Anymore

Lauren's POV

Time was passing slowly, I was more nervous by a minute. What if he dies? I shouldn't think like that. Who wouldn't be nervous, if there was a possibility that their boyfriend could die. Suddenly the doctor walked down the hall towards us.

"Doctor is he alright?" I asked him, he smiled. Then he's probably okay, right?

"Yes, Mr. Walish is okay. He will have to stay for a couple of days in the hospital, so he can get better," the doctor said, thank you God.

"Thank you so much," Christina said and shaked his hand.

"So can we see him now?" I asked the doctor, I hope he let's us.

"Well..." he thought for a bit "You can see him, but not all of you right now. Just three of you for now, but at the moment he is asleep," he said.

"Well, I'm going. Who's coming with me?" I asked the rest of the family.

"I'm coming," Christina said and smiled.

"Me too," Katherine said and hugged me. We went into the room, where he was sleeping. He was the only one in the room. I got closer to him and sat on the chair, which was next to the bed. A moment passed and I was crying. Just remembering our good memories.

Christina's POV

"Don't cry sweetie, he's going to be alright," I said to Lauren, trying to get her feel better, but it didn't help.

"At least he's alive, he could die," Katherine said trying to make her feel better. Lauren buried her head into my chest and cried even more. After that Katherine face palmed herself.

"When he'll wake up?" she asked us, tears streaming down her face, I wiped away her tears and hugged her tightly.

"Soon, honey, soon," Katherine said warmly and held Lauren's hand, at least I hope so.

"I just love him so much and...I think he's the one," she said and smiled weakly.

"I'm sure he is. He was trying to defend your sister," I said to Lauren and smiled.

"A lot of guys wouldn't do that. But I think, he is probably the one for you," Katherine said.

"He was trying to defend my sister?!" Lauren hissed furiously.

"She almost killed him!" Lauren said. Okay, now she's really mad.

"It's not her fault Lauren, it was that Justin guy!" Katherine said, she was definitely defending Dani.

"I hate her. I hate my own sister, I can't forgive her anymore," she said monotone and buried her face into her hands, she despises Dani now, I can see it in her eyes.

Katherine's POV

Now it's getting bad, really bad. Lauren is hating on Dani, Christina is hating on Amy and...I'm hating on Lisa. We can't let this happen, we just can't. Oh my God and my wedding!

"Um, you guys?" I said, it's not a good moment now, at all. They both looked at me.

"What about my wedding?" I asked them, well it should be in three days.

"What about your wedding? You should rather help your sister, but no, you're thinking about your wedding day!" Christina reproached me. Oh no you didn't!

"You at least had a wedding!" I sassed to her back.

"And I never invited any of you on my wedding, thank God. In the worst case you would kill each other," Christina said, and she said the truth.