What's Going On?

Christina's POV

Whoa, it was a such long day today. Some of mine students learned new songs on the piano, and I feel so proud. After a hard day at work, I finally came home. We live in a average big house in Sacramento. I opened the door, it was six in the afternoon. I'm so exhausted, but I still do what I always loved, teach music, sing and play on the instruments. I opened the door and walked into the house.

"Mommy!" Julie yelled and hugged me, Jack also ran to me and hugged me. I kissed them both on the cheeks.

"So, what have you been doing all day, you two?" I asked them, I hope they weren't doing nothing.

"Okay, I was playing with my toys, helping daddy cook and I was reading a bit," Julie said still hugging me.

"Good girl. What about you Jack?" I asked him.

"Running around the house, I was on the computer too," Jack said. I stared at my children for a second, they remind me too much of certain people. Am I going insane or what? Have I realized it only now? Those two are so the same like my siblings. Like such copies. On the appearance from the outside, Jack is just like Christian when he was that old. Light brown hair and blue eyes. And then Julie, she's like a copy of Amy. Dark brown hair and blueish greenish eyes, but she'll be taller than Amy. And on the personality side, Jack is an extrovert, he's really outgoing and loud and things, just like Mike, Katherine, Amy, Dani and little Nick. He loves to be around cars like Alex, he loves music, like all of us siblings and he loves to cook also, just like Katherine, he's a little hyper man, like Dani. And Julie, she's like half of an extrovert and introvert. She can be really shy and quiet just like Lisa and Lauren, but she can be also the loudest, just like Amy and Dani. She loves to read like her, cook like Katherine, spend time on the computer like Lisa and try to skateboard like Lauren. My kids are like so alike to my siblings. Sometimes it's just a bit scary because they are so alike. But I don't talk to my siblings, as much as I used to...

"Mommy?" Julie asked me with all of her innocence.

"Yeah, honey?" I tried to be nice, she was so cute.

"Can we play the piano now?" she asked me with her puppy eyes.

"Yeah, sure. But wait a while, mommy is tired," I told her. And yes, my kids know how to play the piano and sing too. I can just say, too many of my genes. Too much genius in just two little kids.

"Hey Christina," Nick came to the living room.

"How was work?" he asked me and planted me a kiss on the cheek.

"It was great and I'm really tired," I told him, after sitting on the couch.

"Oh, yeah, Amy and Lisa were on the gossip news again," he said.

"Again? What was it about now?" I asked him, tired of paparazzi stalking my sisters.

"They are going home to L.A," Nick said surprised.

"WHAT?" I yelled and jumped of the couch,what is that all about?!

"Mommy stop yelling," Julie said a bit frightened.

"I'm not yelling...Mommy is just really surprised," I told her, then she smiled. This is a really big surprise although. Why would those two go home anyway? Lisa is on the other side of the USA, and Amy is Texas, it just doesn't make any sense.

"And your mom called..." Nick tried to end the sentence but I cut him.

"Why?" I said glaring at him. My mom just changed so much, she's not that loving mother that she used to be. Now she just expects a lot more than she did and she's much more stricter.

"Cause we're going to L.A.!" he said excitedly and so were Julie and Jack.

"When?" I sighed asked him not very happily.

"So today is Thursday, 17th of December 2020 and we must be there on Sunday 20th of December in 2020, that's in three days," he said, like some kind of math genius, he was hilarious.

"Um, okay, then we must prepare our suitcases right now," I said. Nick hugged me, he knew about my problems.

"Nick, I'm scared," I whispered in his ear.

"I know, it'll be alright," he said still hugging me. Then he went upstairs and I sat on the couch thoughtfully. I'm just scared, that's all. Because of my siblings. Is that even normal? Am I normal? I just know that nobody in our family isn't normal anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment or vote if you liked the story. Tell me what did you liked and what not. Have fun and enjoy guys :))))) Above is a photo of Jack and Julie...