Just Try

Emma's POV

Why is everyone fighting, I don't get it. They always fight and I wonder why. Does every family fight like this? I know I'm just a kid, but c'mon I need to know. Grown ups complicate everything. Yelling, shouting, just not talking. I looked around, my little figure walked left and right. I went through the whole living room and I just couldn't find aunt Lauren and Dani. Where are they? I saw aunt Lauren walking to the kitchen, so I obviously followed her. But then I hid behind the door.

"Dani," Aunt Lauren said. Oh, there is where aunt Dani was. I leaned so I could see what were they doing. Was she crying?

"What do you want?" Aunt Dani replied meanly. Why is she so mean to her sister?

"Do you remember when we were such fools so convinced and just too cool?" Aunt Lauren asked her. I heard that lyrics before somewhere. I'm only five, but I have taste in music.

"What? No!" Aunt Dani said angrily, I don't like when they fight. The truth, they are my favorite aunts. They are both so fun and childish and they always play with me. After that they started fighting and I just got so scared and almost started crying.

Julie's POV

The Christmas day started with fun, but ended being miserable. Everyone was yelling and screaming. I snuggled to Emma and Mia. But then suddenly Emma disappeared, but she went to the kitchen. I snuggled back to Mia, because I was so scared. Do they really have a reason to fight like this? I don't like yelling. My mommy and daddy never yell, so I'm not used to it. I'm only four and I love my cousins and I would never treat them like that. It's just not right!

"Stop!" Aunt Dani came yelling into the living room, I got really scared. Suddenly everyone was silent.

"Please, just stop," Hhr voice got lower by a word and she started sobbing. I don't like it when aunt Dani cries, she seems to be a very happy person on the other side.

"Dani, please stop it," Aunt Lauren came walking behind her, I snuggled to Mia and her heart beating was really fast. She was afraid, just like me.

"Calm down," Lauren said and pet Dani's back, aunt Dani shook with her head.

"No," she said quietly and tear slipped down her cheek, it made me feel...bad.

Leon's POV

They are fighting again and I'm really getting sick of it. Now aunt Dani started crying and what do I do? I can't even help, just because I'm a kid. And aunt Katherine and Lisa started everything!

"I...need to...get Brian. He's coming back today," aunt Lauren said quietly and grabbed the car keys and left. Well, at least uncle Brian is coming back. I still don't know why is he in the hospital though. And then she left. Aunt Dani looked shocked though.

"I'm scared Leon," my sister Emma said and snuggled to me.

"Don't worry," I said to her and hugged her. That is my job, I'm supposed to take care of my younger siblings, because I'm the oldest out of them. I'm seven by the way.

Jack's POV

Even though I got the coolest presents from coolest people, I wasn't happy. Presents aren't everything, family is. That is how I'm being raised. You aren't supposed to care about the material things, you must care about your family. Because you can lose the material someday, but you can never ever lose your family, it is always by your side.

It's like in that Disney cartoon. My mommy told me that ohana means family and family means, no one gets left behind or forgotten. But that is what I believe. The same people that told me that, are now fighting here. But because of what? You shouldn't fight with your family! Family means and is everything!

"Why are they even fighting?" I asked my cousin Mia quietly, she looked at me and shrugged.

"I don't know, but they look very stupid!" she said and smiled.

"But I love you," Mia said and hugged me.

"I love you back," I said and her smile was wide, it made me happier. She has that contagious smile though.

"Just shut up everyone!" Joey said and left, couple of seconds later they stopped fighting. Thank God.

Bella's POV

Mommy raised me from the floor, where I was sitting with my cousins. I snuggled to her and that made her smile. She walked upstairs with me and carried me into her room. She put me on the bed and looked at me.

"Were you scared little bear?" mommy asked me, I thought for a bit.

"A little. But Jack hugged me and then I wasn't scared anymore so much," I said to her, she nodded and smiled to me. My mommy is the most beautiful and she has a very pretty smile too.

"You should never fight with people you love, you know," she said to me.

"Why not?" I asked mommy, I'm very curious, I always have that "why" questions.

"Because someday, you will need those people in your life. Not just for love, but for their support too. Never fight with your family,"sShe said and I still had the "why" questions.

"But why not with your family?" I kept asking her, she shook with her head and laughed.

"You are just too cute buddy bear," she said and tickled me.

"You shouldn't fight with them, because you don't want to end like our family did," mommy said and sighed, so I just stopped asking questions that would hurt or make mommy sad.

Mia's POV

"Hey!" I whispered to my cousin Julie who was on my left, she looked at me and smiled weakly. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen.

"We must talk to aunt Christina, because of this fighting. Are you with me?" I asked her, she nodded enthusiastically.

"Mommy?" Julie said to her mom, aunt Christina.

"Yes?" Aunt Christina kneeled and said with her lovely voice.

"Can we talk? In your room?" I asked her, she nodded with a smile on her face and we walked upstairs to her room.

"Ames?" Christina said as she walked into the room, aunt Amy and Bella were already there talking.

"Christina," aunt Amy said and left with my cute cousin Bella. Why did she left? She's family also. I and Julie sat on the bed and aunt sat next to us.

"Why are you all fighting?" Julie asked her, Christina became nervous suddenly.

"We aren't!" aunt Christina said and fake laughed. Oh, c'mon I'm not dumb! That's totally a fake laugh.

"We just want the truth! Please," I said to her and she sighed sadly and nodded.

"We all done some wrong things in our life. And this is one of the worst things I done. I fought with aunt Amy and said a lot of bad words, I wanted to hurt her. Started with aunt Amy, I eventually started fighting with all the others and that was very wrong. I would fix it all if I could go into the past, but some things just can't be fixed ever again," she said, she looked really sad.

"I just beg you, don't fight with your siblings, love them," she said and smiled to me, I knew it hurt her really much, I'm not blind.

"Promise us, that you'll try to fix it," Julie said to her, aunt Christina sighed and looked at the floor.

"I don't think it's possible," she said and raised her eyebrows.

"Try to talk to them. It's easy to talk. If you never try, you never know," I said to her and nodded, giving her the encouragement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter. Tell me what if you liked it. Tell me what did you liked and what not. I wrote the kids point of the view, I tried to write it like a child would haha. Team who and who is pregnant? Comment and vote for the chapter if you liked it, I loveee the long comment though ;) More than 30 votes and I'll update. Have fun and enjoy guiseee.