Family Portrait

If you wanna cry while reading the chapter just listen to songs For The Love Of A Daughter by Demi Lovato and Family Portrait by P!nk and Who Knew by Pink ;D

Christina's POV

I got out of bed and decided to wake up the kids, it's Christmas Day, duh. I went into their room which was shared by Jack, Julie, Leon, Mia, Emma and Bella. They were all still sleeping peacefully in their beds, I decided to wake up Jack first.

"Jack, wake up," I quietly whispered on his ear, he tossed and turned in his bed.

"C'mon little man, get up," I said and smiled, his sleepy nature is just so entertaining.

"But mom!" he complained and still wanted to sleep. Well here goes nothing.

"Then I guess, it's no Christmas presents for you!" I said, he got up suddenly and out of bed and ran downstairs. Whoa, the next Usain Bolt everyone! In a moment they all started waking up.

"Hey kids, it's Christmas Day, the presents are waiting!" Amy came in excitedly. She didn't saw me and I didn't saw her.

"Oh my God!" Mia screamed excitedly and ran downstairs and Leon, Julie, Emma and Bella after her. It was just me and Amy left in the kids room, as the last kid left the room, Bella. It was awkward though.

"So..." I tried to break the atmosphere, she looked at me.

"So..." She did the same thing, I think we are going somewhere with this conversation.

"I got to...prepare breakfast," Amy said and smiled awkwardly and stood next to me.

"I got to...do something too," I said, though I have nothing to do. She then left downstairs and I just stood in the kids room wondering. Wondering about me and Amy  and wondering about me and the other sisters.

When someone told me to count my blessings then, for they'll be long gone someday, I somehow guess I just didn't know how, I was obviously all wrong. But for sure, I'll keep them locked in my head, until we meet again and I won't forget you my friend, my sister, what happened.

Katherine's POV

"Okay, kids calm down!" I said a bit louder. Gosh, I had a reason for that, they were screaming out of excitement.

"Okay, aunt Kath," Mia said and sat calmly down, after that the others did the same. I have a feeling like Mia will be a really good role model.

"Wait kids, I must get my camera, it's in the kitchen," I said and quickly walked to the kitchen, God I'm so excited. C'mon I always loved this day so much. I walked into the kitchen and saw my camera on the counter.

"Gosh!" Amy said desperately as she came barging into the kitchen.

"Whoa, calm down Ames," I said to her as I grabbed my camera.

"What's up?" I then asked her, she made that puppy eye thing and I just can't leave her like that.

"Can we talk? I really need to talk to somebody," she said that so sweet, I nodded with my head gently and she smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked her trying to be compassionate as much as possible.

"Christina," she said quietly and looked down, I could see how desperate she was.

Lisa's POV

"Why is everyone screaming so much?!" I came annoyed into the living room.

"Aunt Lisa, it's Christmas Day!" Leon said excitedly, by eyes bawled out.

"Seriously?" I asked. Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about today, I'm just so dumb.