Classic

Lisa's POV

When Dani left to find Lauren, I really couldn't be prouder at that moment. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and Katherine walked to the door and opened them. I didn't really heard their conversation, neither have I really cared about Katherine's and the stranger's conversation.

"Lisa!" Katherine randomly shouted, my head quickly jerked in her direction.

"Yeah?" I replied casually.

"Someone's at the door for you," she said and winked at me smiling.

"Who?" I asked her confused.

"A cop," she said and winked at me once again.

I annoyingly walked to the door and loudly mumbled to myself, "If this is about that stupid purse from Forever 21, I swear..."

"Oh, hellooooo..." I awkwardly said as I saw the policeman, who recently asked for my number.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Ryan Taylor," he said and warmly smiled to me, at that moment I had butterflies in my tummy.

"Hello," I replied quietly and shyly. For God's sake I'm a grown woman, c'mooon!

"I came here to ask you something," as he said that, I stared at him obviously confused.

"But didn't I gave you my number?" I said to him confused and amused by his nervousness.

"Well, the number would be enough to hear your lovely voice, but I really longed to see you in front of my eyes, because a beauty and a personality like this, can't just be ignored and forgotten,"

"So, you have a gift of a gab, don't you?" I said to him arrogantly.

"Excuse me?" he replied to me confused.

"You like to talk like that to the most of the girls, don't ya?" I said now, not knowing that he is actually a pretty nice guy.

"You're just here because of the beauty, aren't you?" I said to him disappointed as I almost shut the door.

He put his foot between the door so I couldn't close the door, "No," he replied to me.

"I'm not here because of beauty, honestly I'm here because of you," he said, I stayed quiet for a second and I listened to him.

He continued, "Honestly. If you really want to hear the truth. I think I'm falling in love with you,"

I didn't said anything, I went numb in that same second as he said that.

"I don't know if it is your personality or your beauty or your eyes, but I know, if I would just talk to you through the phone, I know, I just know it, I would actually fall in love even with your voice," I still kept quiet, although I would kiss him right now.

"Maybe, maybe you've been hurt by a lot of other famous or not famous guys, but here I am. A casual guy, just asking for a casual chance, for an amazing date, with a magnificent woman,"

 "So, I would like to ask you on a date if you agree?" he said and nervously kept playing with his fingers after that long, but amazing speech.

"I would like that," I said happily and smiled to him.

"I would ask you on a date, like right NOW," he said and laughed.

"Right now?" I awkwardly asked him, he nodded.

"But I'm not ready and this clothes..." I kept saying to him.

"You look stunning and beautiful in every single way," he replied and looked at his feet and then back into my eyes.