This I Promise You

Katherine's POV

"Does anyone wanna go to the beach?" I asked Christina and Amy after they unpacked the suitcases.

"Yeah, you know it, let's go." Amy replied excitedly, I looked at Christina, she looked at Amy and shook with her head. We went downstairs and almost everyone was waiting there, just to go on a walk on the beach.

"Are we going?" I asked. We went to the beach, we walked, we were talking and laughing. The kids and some members of our family played and some of us sat on the rocks. Me, Jenny, Leon, Mia, Amy, Bella and Lisa sat there. We were watching the others as they played, I watched the beautiful sea and suddenly I went into my own world.

Flashback:

March 2016

I'm moving out, I can't take it anymore! They are always blaming me for everything, I never do anything right! I'm old enough to move out anyway. I called Andrew and he'll pick me up and I'll live with him in San Diego. I just must get out of here.

"Kath, you're leaving me too?"  Amy asked with tears in her eyes, she sobbed, she was shaking.

"I'm sorry. I...must leave this house." I said, as I finally packed my suitcase. I was leaving and opening the door, when Amy grabbed my hand.

"Please, don't leave us." she said crying, her eyes were already puffy.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll come back someday. But now you and Lisa are in charge and please take care of the others, especially Lauren and Dani, most for Dani, you know how is she like. I love you, I'll never forget you," I said to her crying, we both hugged each other and cried. I dragged my suitcase behind me, as I went downstairs, Amy followed me.

"Katherine, please noooo." Amy cried loudly, my heart was breaking. Everyone came to the living room, they were confused.

"Please don't leave me." Amy cried, when she was hugging me, I hugged her even tighter and whispered on her ear.

"I'll be back someday," I said to her, she cried even louder.

"Why are you leaving?" Alex asked me worried and hugged me. I kissed him on the cheek.

"A have a lot of reasons. Take care of the little boys, you're the older brother now." I said to him and looked at mom and dad, Alex nodded. Mom and dad didn't even hug me, they just said "goodbye" and that was all.

"Katherine!" Lauren yelled and ran into my hug, also has Dani.

"Why are you doing this, don't leave us!" Dani yelled as she cried hysterically. Lauren hugged Dani and she didn't let her go, Dani resisted, but Lauren still didn't let her go, she held her even tighter.

"Katherine." And so on, the little boys cried, they didn't even wanted to let me go.

"I'll be back one day, we are all gonna be together, as we are now. Hey, I promise. When I'll came back that day, all of you boys, will be grown and mature and the most handsome ones in Malibu." I said to them and winked, they smiled a bit. It's just one more left...Lisa. I looked at her, she glared at me, she didn't wanted to hug me, she sat on the stairs. She was crying her eyes out. I wanted to hug her, but she didn't let me. She stood up and said just one word.

"Goodbye."  She said and ran into her room, I could hear how she slammed with the door. It's all because of that dang Sam, all because of him, I hate him. After that I left to San Diego.

Lisa's POV

"Aunt Lisa, dad told me that all of you sisters had a band," Leon said to me, Mike's son.