Shoudn't Come Back

Lauren's POV

I stared at my phone in silence, they are calling again. Fourteen missed calls in one day from the other sisters, five missed calls from Dani. I don't wanna pick up, it hurts too much. Again the beeping, it was Dani again, even one week later she still calls me. but I never pick up.

"Why won't you pick up?" Brian asked me with compassion, I was still laying in bed.

"I don't know," I uttered on the edge of tears, he sat on the bed next to me.

"Don't make a mistake that could mark your life forever," he said and kissed me on the forehead and left to the bathroom.

"Good or bad?" I asked him a bit louder, I still felt so sick. That is because of my baby.

"What do you mean?" he asked me confused, as he was shaving in the bathroom.

"Would it be a good or a bad mark?" I asked depressed.

"It would be a bad, a really bad one," he said as he was shaving.

"So honey, will you think about it?" he came to me with those puppy eyes.

"I guess so," I uttered.

"Honey, I'm going to the store, need anything?" Brian asked me.

"Gummy worms." I said quietly, he looked at me weirdly.

"Since when do you eat gummy worms?" he asked me confused. I haven't ate them for more than five years.

"Just...buy them please," I said quietly. And he then left to the store, now I'm all alone again. I'm just laying in bed, probably thinking too much. So I got up and went to the bathroom, I stared into the reflection, my hair was a total mess.

Do I wanna go back? Maybe I shouldn't go back, maybe I shouldn't go back to her. I'm so tired of being sad all the time. So tired of getting mad all the time too, but if I go back, she'll probably let me down once again.

Trying not to forget what have I done to my Spice, should be easier than this and all of your birthdays I missed, you were only a kid.

Flashback:
16th of June 2018,

"Stop it, you are such a weenie!"  I laughed to Brian, who was tickling me like crazy.

"Gosh, dude!" I yelled and hysterically laughed, he was laughing and continued tickling me. Suddenly the phone rang.

"I'll get it!" I quickly said and got up from the couch still giggling.

"Yeah?" I picked up the phone.

"Lauren?" The voice on the other side asked, it was mom.

"Mom? Why are you calling?" I asked her nicely.

"Where were you?" she asked me a bit disappointed. What?

"What? I don't get it..." but she cut me off.

"You forgot you sister's 18th birthday," mom said seriously, I gasped in that moment. Oh, crap!

"Mom, I totally forgot!" I said panicking into the phone.

"I want Dani on the phone, please mom," I said still panicking. Wow Lauren, calm down.

"She's very moody Lauren, you know how teenagers are like," mom warned me, I nodded softly. I waited for a minute maybe...

"Yeah?" Dani said bitterly into the phone, I was so nervous and sweating. Dang, what is wrong with me?

"Dani, happy birthday!" I said into the phone happily, trying not to be nervous. Brian looked at me surprised and shocked.

"Oh, crap!" I could hear Brian said quietly, we forgot about Dani's birthday.

"My birthday was yesterday, God how much I hate you!"  Dani hissed to me.

"Dani!" I could hear mom say in the background.

"What? I don't care what does she think!" Dani said to mom. Man, that hurt.

"I'm sorry that I forgot Dani," I said sadly and with regrets.

"Whatever!" she said angrily and cut the line. She blew me off, what a...gosh, what a drama queen!

Sorry, I'm not sorry for the times I don't reply, you know the reasons why. Maybe I just shouldn't come back...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter :) Tell me what do you think. Tell me what did you liked and what not. Team who? If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I especially love the long comments :) My inspiration for this chapter was Shouldn't Come Back by Demi Lovato. I dedicate this chapter to ilcimorellicimfam :) 40 votes and I update ;D Have fun and enjoy guiseee, loveee yaaaa :)