Story of My Life

Dani's POV

I felt a bit ashamed after crying my whole soul out to my sisters. As I came into my bedroom, I drew back the curtains and the sun shined in. It felt good and it was warm. I looked around the room in joy. Our photos everywhere, fan things everywhere and our life everywhere.

Photos when we were babies, toddlers, kids and teenagers were on the walls of my room. But a special picture caught my eye, a picture of me and Lauren when we were twelve and fourteen. We were celebrating Lauren's birthday and for some reason I wanted to have a picture with just me and Lauren on it. She wore a blue T-shirt and shorts that day and I wore a yellow shirt and jeans.

Written on this walls are the stories I can't explain. She told them that she doesn't feel the same anymore, but it seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone, if I don't do something. Written on this walls are the colors I can't change. I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill, although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still.

"This is the story of my life," I quietly whispered to myself.

"What is the story of your life?" Lisa came in the room with a wide smile on her face.

"You scared me!" I said catching my breath, she laughed and playfully punched me.

"So, what is the story of your life?" she repeated the question.

"This," I said and showed her the picture, she looked at it and nodded proudly.

"Do what you have to do," Lisa said with a happy expression on her face.

"I'm taking her home!" I said excitedly, she giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Want me to help?" she insisted.

"No thanks, we must do it on our own this time," I said and stared at the picture with a smile on my face, but my smile turned upside down fast.

"What if this doesn't help either?" I asked Lisa worried.

"Pray that it will," she simply shrugged and engulfed me in a hug, after a while we both let go.

It was five in the afternoon already so I got to get going quickly, if my calculations are right, I'll be in San Diego at eight. Lisa gave me Lauren's address and I got going. I wanna go alone, it is just between us. I grabbed my jacket and slipped the phone into my pocket, grabbed the car keys and left downstairs.

"Dani, good luck!" Lisa said and winked at me, I nodded enthusiastically and opened the front door.

"Where is she going?" Katherine asked her confused.

"Repairing the bond!" Lisa said and started sobbing proudly, I left with hope in my heart. I got into the car and started the engine, I drove out of Los Angeles, down to the south, to San Diego. The car drive was pretty long, but I listened to music, so it wasn't that boring. I kept hope in my heart and in my soul. As those three hours passed, I finally reached San Diego. Wow, this city looked really nice though. I drove through the city and reached the suburbs, it was really close to the beach. I looked at the address and my GPS, I saw the house right around the corner. I turned right and saw the house.

"It's beautiful." I said to myself, it was a big white house with brown roof, it looked like a house for wealthy people. Am I at the right house? I looked at the house number, well I guess it's right. The lights in the house were on, so I guess someone's home. Right? I parked mine blue Chevy Sonic RS and stepped out. I guess, this is it. I walked to the front door of this beautiful house and rang the bell, I waited for a few seconds.

"Hello," Lauren opened the door and said politely, she hasn't seen my face yet, I turned around.

"Hey," I said friendly, her expression became all sorts of feelings. Anger, anxious, cold, confused and sad were just some of them, I could go on and on.

"What are you doing here?" she said coldly and bitterly, I had a feeling like she didn't wanted to let me in her house.

"Honey, who is it?" I guess Brian yelled, it became really awkward.

"No one!" she shouted back and gave me a despise look.

"I drove for three hours to visit you and I must bring you back home," I told her the truth.

"I don't wanna go home," she said reluctantly, I smiled weakly.

"But I'm not going without you," I said calmly and moved a lock of hair of my face.

"Then I guess you are," she mumbled.

"Katherine is getting married soon and she wants both of us on her wedding. If there will be just one of us, the wedding will be cancelled," I explained her seriously.

"What the heck?" She said confused, I nodded and giggled.

"We will come," Lauren said and wanted to close the door, I stepped so she couldn't close them.

"If you won't let me in, I'm gonna sleep on your lawn. I mean it," I said and tried to pull a serious face, but I was dying of laughter inside.

"You gotta be joking me!" she complained and let me in, I stepped into the house. It was so beautiful, I saw some pictures on the walls, they caught my attention. Our baby pictures and family pictures...and the same identical picture that I had of me and Lauren...

"This one is my favorite," I said and pointed at our picture, she looked at me and I could barely see, but hey, I saw a little smile on her face.

"And by the way, about Brian, it never was a crush Lauren," I told her the truth, she became serious again and I could clenching her fists.

"What was it then?" she asked me coldly, not believing a word I said.

"It was some kind of a gratefulness, I was messed up at that time and I got out of a relationship, I was really confused..." I began saying to her, but she cut me off.

"I forgive you," she said and I could feel a burden taken of my shoulders.

"Thank you," I said quietly and smiled, she smiled awkwardly and stared at the floor.

"So, are we going?" I asked her, her eyes bawled at me in confusion.

"Now?!" she said a bit too loud, I nodded softly.

"That's why I came here for," I said, she nodded and pondered for a while, but was silent.

"Do it for Katherine, not for me, please," I begged her, she sighed and nodded. I couldn't be happier at that moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter. Tell me what do you think. Tell me what did you liked and what not. Team who? If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I especially love the long comments. Have fun and enjoy guise. Love yaaa :)