Hello

Dani's POV

Our date was going to an end, I enjoyed it a lot though, as we walked back to my house he was very persistent to walk me right to the door.

"Liam, you really didn't have to do it," I said to him as our date ended, we stood right in front of the main door.

He smiled at me and shook with his head, "But, what if I really wanted to do it?" he questioned me.

I blushed and shrugged, "Then you must really like me," I felt really embarrassed telling him this so I added, "I guess,".

"You're not wrong though," he smiled so widely his dimples started showing. As he started leaning in for a kiss, I started to withdraw a bit from him. He apparently saw the tension that was building inside me, so he stopped with his action to kiss me.

"Sorry," he lowered his head in shame, I couldn't help myself, but just think how cute he really is.

"Maybe we can try it again," I replied, this time leaning towards him. Our lips brushed against each others, we deepened the kiss and I must confess that he has the softest lips compared to every boy I ever kissed, but one person stayed on my mind as we kept kissing and I just couldn't get rid of the thought...

In spite of the good feeling I withdraw again, he looked at me confused, "Sorry," I mumbled and gave him a small smile.

"It's okay, you're a really good kisser though," he replied winking at me, I giggled and punched him playfully, "Right back at you," I replied and gave him a hug, before entering the house. It was already 9 p.m., but some of the households were still up.

"Hey, where were you, aunt Dani?" Jack asked me curiously, as he ran into my hug.

"I went on a walk," I said to him, not revealing the other details, because he's a total blabbermouth. I gave him one last tight bear hug and the instant minute ran upstairs like an excited pre-teen, locked myself in the bedroom and landed on bed. The time I spent with Liam was totally worth it, he's nice, handsome, funny and actually really perfect, I ain't overreacting.

But one person didn't get off my mind, the more I thought about it the more it was tearing me apart from the inside. Maybe I should've moved on, but why is it so damn hard to do it. Then I decided to call, I haven't seen her in awhile and I really miss her, just so much. You know how your heart starts beating faster, when you're expecting someone very important and close to your heart, to just accept your call, even though you hurt them? That's how I felt every single time I called this number. The beeping on the other side, the awareness that they probably hear the calling, but refuse to answer out of pure hurt...And the beeping this time hasn't end again, I wanted to give up so many times and delete this number, until I've heard a voice on the other side of the line...

"Hi? Who is this?" the voice that brought a million memories back, finally answered.

"Hello Kylie, it's me," I quietly said, praying that she wouldn't end it, in the second hearing my voice.

"Dani," she quietly said this time, "why are you calling?" I was aware of the confusion in her voice.

"I was wondering if after all this time you'd like to meet?" I asked her with expectation. Waiting for an approval of her side, my hands started sweating and the shiver took over me.

"Dani...I don't know..." her voice became ever quieter this time, the aching inside of me started really burning and my heartbeat has gone even faster.

"Kylie, I just want to go over everything..."

"Over what?" she abruptly cut me off this time, I stayed silent so she asked me again with a harsher tone "over what again, Dani?"