Two Pieces

While reading this, listen to Two Pieces by Demi Lovato :) it's such a beautiful song

Katherine's POV

When I came into the room I sat on my bed and sighed. All this things that happened in a such short time, it's overwhelming and hard. And what about my wedding? What do I do? Oh my gosh, I almost forgot! Today I must change the sheets on my bed! I stood up and raised the mattress. What's this?!

"My book of poetry and songs!" I said excitedly to myself. I never knew where I lost it, I looked at the date on the first page. My name, the title and the date, how long I wrote in it.

Belongs to Katherine Cimorelli

Book of poems and songs

2009 - 2011

I leafed threw the book. Wow, I used to write a lot in the past. This is like more than ten years old and it's like my history. I saw the title Million Bucks, it's a poem. The song Million Bucks was written as a poem, but then we got it out as a song. I leafed a little bit more, God, I missed this book. I thought I'll never find it. Suddenly a piece of paper fell out. I bent to get it. Wait! This is not just a piece of paper!

"It's Sam and the other girl!" I gasped quietly, Sam was Lisa's ex-boyfriend, she never really got over him.  When I told her that he's cheating on her and I have the photo, she didn't believe me. But then the photo somehow got lost. But what am I gonna do?

Christina's POV

I went upstairs to talk to Katherine. I opened the door, because I thought she was sleeping.

"Hey Kath," I said and smiled, she had a book in her hands, I saw she hide something.

"Oh, hey Christina. Look what have I found!" she said enthusiastically. I looked at it. Oh my God, it's Katherine's book.

"Look the Million Bucks," she said and pointed at it happily.

"Haven't you lost it and where did you found it?" I asked her in disbelief, I couldn't believe she found this.

"Yeah, I though the same, I found it under the mattress," she replied and laughed, I made a little laugh too.

"Kath, we must talk," I said and tried to be serious, she frowned.

"I never liked this kind of talks," she said and looked at the floor frowning. This reminds me of someone.

"You are the same as Dani," I said and rolled with my eyes, she looked at me with that "you got a problem look?", I shook with my head.

"It's about the wedding," I said and fixed my hair, she smirked.

"Why did you just do that?" I asked her and glared at her, she smiled.

"Because I missed your hair fixing, I haven't seen this in years," Katherine said warmly, I smiled.

"Thanks. I missed your enthusiastic behavior too," I  laughed, she made her famous smile. For a few moments we were just quiet, because we knew we don't have to say anything, because we both felt comfortable with each other after a very long time, all that we have done was smiling to each other and it felt good.

Lisa's POV

"I think it's time to leave," I said to Dani, Amy, Jake and Bella. Dani shook with her.

"Please, not yet. Can we please make a prayer for Brian? Just in case," she said and smiled.

"Sure. which one?" Jake said and asked us, Dani knew in a second. It was her favorite named Angel of God. She always prayed this one when she was scared or sad or mad.