You Liar

Joey's POV

I was looking confused left and right, everyone looked shocked and worried. I just looked down, when I saw that she's pregnant. I didn't knew what to say, what to do and how to act. I felt stupid for yelling Dani's name at first, but now this is just messed up.

"You are pregnant?" Christina asked confused and looked at her.

"I can't believe this!" Dani said and threw her arms in the air.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," said Lauren quietly now and sat down. I couldn't believe my ears or my eyes.

"You lied," Lisa said confused, she really didn't expected Lauren to be pregnant.

"Why? A child is a blessing," Amy asked and shook with her head.

"I'm so sorry," She quietly replied and stared at her plate.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Katherine asked her, with her blank expression, she was shocked.

"I was too scared to tell you," She shrugged and sighed really loudly.

"But you lied, she's a liar!" Dani said blaming Lauren, Dani looked shocked and couldn't believe Lauren's words.

"Oh my dear God!" Dani yelled this time and looked at dad.

Nick's POV

When Joey yelled Dani's name, I wanted to slap him, literally. I never should've told him. Now he messed up everything, well at least we know, who is pregnant now and I expected that the least.

"You won't even say a bad word for her?" Dani started to yell, I got the shivers.

"Danielle, sit down," Dad said strictly, she glared at dad.

"No," Dani sassed back.

"Lauren, I'm really happy for you to have this child," Dad said, he sounded a bit disappointed.

"She's not even married!" Dani yelled again and threw her arms in the air.

"It doesn't matter," Dad said calmly.

"It doesn't matter?" Dani yelled confused and raised her eyebrows.

"It wasn't planned..." Lauren quietly said.

"Yeah, well sure it wasn't," Dani yelled and hissed to Lauren.

"Dani!" Lauren said and shook with her head.

"Little miss perfect made a mistake. Bravo!" Dani yelled and clapped, everyone else remained quiet and so did I. I didn't dare to speak, not at this moment.

"Oh and dad, why did you yell at me and why don't you yell at her? Can you explain me this!" Dani yelled once again, this time it was even worse.

Christian's POV

"Sorry for my words. But for me she's not even worth having a child!" Dani yelled this time, I don't know where her bad words came from, but I know that this is not going to end well.

"You whore," Dani hissed on Lauren's ear, as she passed her.

"I'm the whore?!" Lauren now stood up and exclaimed furiously. Dani just wanted to leave the dining room, as Lauren spoke. Dani turned around, facing her and smiled, prepared for fighting.

"Girls, please stop it," Mom said calmly, it didn't help, nothing helped.

"If I'm the whore, can I explain to them why you are a whore?" Lauren said and smiled, when she smiles like that, you know that she will insult you badly, Dani flinched in fear.

"Don't," Dani hissed to her, Lauren shook with her head smiling.

"She wanted to seduce Brian," Lauren said, my mouth dropped, I was shocked. This isn't even decent for our family.

"Am I right Danielle Nicole Cimorelli?" Lauren said and laughed at Dani. Dani was emotionless, when I looked at her I saw sadness, anger and contempt in all.

"You liar!" Dani yelled at Lauren.

"Dani go to your room," Dad said and tried to be calm, he looked angry, very angry though.

"With pleasure, I can't be in the room with such fake people," Dani said in despise and left the dining room. I felt bad, I felt...terrible. When she called me fake, I couldn't handle it anymore and I stood up.

"Where are you going Christian?" Christina asked me in confusion.

"My sister needs me right now. I can't leave her like this, excuse me." I said and left to find Dani.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter. Well you finally found out who was pregnant, were you surprised :) I have more surprises in the next chapters indeed. What do you think. Tell me what did you liked and what not. I think this part wasn't so interesting as the last one :) Team who? Team Lauren or team Dani. If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I appreciate the long comments :)))) I'll update when I get more than 30 votes. Have fun and enjoy guisee :))))

And I dedicated this to Cami98JustMe hahaha, she updated her story Superellis, because I was so annoying that she would update :P and now she must update Supperelis again. And seriously go read her story, the girls have super powers in that story xD