Chapter 1 : Loss and Godhood

The war with Gaea has finally reached it's final battle, percy jackson son of poseiden was tired, many of his friends were dead including the love of his life Annabeth chase and his mother and paul, killed by gaea to make fun of him after restrainning the gods and campers.

Once percy saw the love of his life die something in him broke, memmories of tarturus rang in his mind, the only person who could surpress and stop his dark powers lay dead and the person responsible for that was infront of him.

Gaea : you see the futility demigods, here is your precious annabeth chase dead.

Storms began to form and an earth quake that even gaea could not stop struck America, the water from the oceans rised up, storms of all kind began to manafest killing many monsters.

Zeus : poseiden stop this.

Poseiden : it is not me.

Everyone turned to the only person who could be responsible and were shocked to see percy jackson with a look of murder directed to gaea. His green eyes were no longer soft and comforting but a ragging storm hiding great hatred and desire to see his enemy fall and suffer, many flinched when they realized this was no longer the nice and joking percy they knew.

 His green eyes were no longer soft and comforting but a ragging storm hiding great hatred and desire to see his enemy fall and suffer, many flinched when they realized this was no longer the nice and joking percy they knew

Percy : GAEA YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS.

gaea : oh is the little demigod angry I killed his girlfriend, here as a gift for you, let me reunite you with her.

Making a sword appear, gaea lunged at percy with speeds none could follow,but was shocked to see her attack blocked.

Gaea : how ?

Percy : is that it, let me show you what I learned.

Not giving her time to say anything, percy attacked swinging at gaea with great force, every swing held a memmory of him and annabeth and the desire to kill the woman who seperated them, gaea herslf was shocked that she a primodial was forced on the defensive, percy thinking quickly surrounded gaea with water and then made it rise, gaea summouned earth born that attacked percy making him lose concentration on the primodial and make her drop, then quickly killed the earthborn and lunge at her again.

Gaea : do you think a demigod like you could kill me.

Percy : you know dirt face, I have one thing I should thank you for.

This confused everyone present even gaea herself.

Gaea : and what for ?

Percy : my trip to tarturus made me learn a few dark things about my powers, annabeth she was my anchor to not scumb and use them, but you killed her and now all I want to do is kill you.

Gaea (sneering) : and how will you do that?

Percy : did you know your ichor is liquid, something I control.