Chapter 10 : Amazons

The amazons all stared in shock at percy, infront of them was a god and not just a god but the fifteenth olympian and the most powerful god on olympus if rumors held any truths.

Hippolyta snapped out of her shock and quickly got up from her thrown and bowed to percy followed by the amazons.

Hippolyta : lord perseus, it is an an honor to have you here.

Percy : get up, you don't have to bow down to me and you can just call me percy, perseus is mostly for the people who try to kill me or when I am in trouble.

Hippolyta and the amazons got up, they were extremely nervous, not only were they in the presence of a god and some amazons attack the god but they insulted him.

Hippolyta : lord perseus , I mean percy I wish to apologize for the actions of my amazons, they had no right to attack you, please I beg of you not to punish them.

Percy : don't worry, it's water under a bridge, trust me this was nothing compared to what I had suffer for the last 2 months.

The queen sighed in relieaf,apparently the rumours that he was quite kind were true.

Diana : percy why did you not tell me you were a god.

Some amazons gasped and hippolyta was about to scold her daughter for speaking with such disrespect.

Percy : well I wanted to test you and see your personality, I must say you passed.

Hippolyta : a test for what ?

Percy : well the council wanted me to to train diana, I wanted to see if she was worthy or if she was arrogant, you raised her well queen hippolyta.

Hippolyta : thank you my lord, your words flatter me.

Diana : so you will train me ?

Percy : well what kind of god of heroes would I be if I didn't train a future hero. Now lady hippolyta does she have an idea of her heritage.

Hippolyta (panicked) : NO, I kept it a secret due to fear of hera's anger.

Percy : hera knows but she would not dare do anything to diana as she is under my protection.

Hippolyta : I wish to thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Percy : all heroes are under my protection and I would hate for something bad to happen to my cousin.

Diana : cousin ?

Percy : the truth is diana, you are a daughter of zeus.

Diana and the other amazons gasped.

Diana : What  , mother why did you not tell me ?

Hippolyta : it was to protect you.

Percy : diana your mother loves you very much, she kept this a secret to protect you from hera's wrath. She reminds me a bit of my own mother.

Diana shuddered, she has heard stories of what the queen of olympus did to the children of her husband.

Diana : what do you mean I will be a hero ?

Percy : well diana, you have a grand destiny waiting for you.

Diana : really what is it ?

Percy : you will have to find that out for yourself, now do you want me to train you, I will not force you.

Diana : yes this is going to be great.

Percy : if you want you can invite some of your friends.