Chapter 38 :Arthur

Arthur did not have any chance to say another word because his look alike attacked him clashing his sword with his with a blood thirsty grin. The impact between the two swords destroyed some of the surrounding land.

Arthur : I repeat who are you and why do you look like me ?

Alter : didn't you hear me, I am you.

The alter then backed away and slashed with his sword releasing a dark blast of energy. Arthur dodged in time and countered with his own blast when he saw alter attack him, unlike him the alter did not dodge but kept flying towards the blast which hit him though it seemed that it did not harm him since he kept flying at him with a smile on his face. The two began sword fighting at very high speeds invisible to the naked eye.

Arthur : ( just who is he, he looks like me and his fighting style resembles mine, but it's less elegant and more like a wild beast who just wants to kill ).

Arthur then saw an opening and slashed at alter who did not bother to dodge drawing ichor which made arthur smile, but that was soon changed to a look of shock when he saw alter's wound almost instantly close.

Alter then extended his hand and sent a blast of energy at arthur that was cut in half by arthur.

Arthur was surprised to see alter appearing behind then and was barely able to dodge a stab directed to his heart that instead grazed his shoulder but was healed almost instantly thanks to avalon.

Arthur : ( fine he might be my match when it comes to swordsplay but lets see if he can manipulate my domain ).

From around him hundreds of giant dragons made of wood came to life each so big that each one was taller than a mountain, each headed at alter who did not seem fazed at all.

Alter extended his hand and what looked like a star appeared in his had, he threw it at the direction of the dragons and when they were close enough he closed his fist.

Alter : explode.

Alter : this is so boring, how about we get serious.
Alter began to glow and then exploded in a supernova.

Arthur : ( he has a godly form too, in that case I should not hold back anymore ).
Entering his godly form.

(Arthur )