Chapter 32 : The Truth

Sorry for the delay, but university is cruel and I don't really have much time. So I can't update often.

Percy and ino both were staring at each other, ino took a sip of the tea in her hand before starting her tale.

Ino : as you may have deduced, I am the true mother of kanzashi making her susanoo's illegiminate child.

Percy : Yes don't worry, I don't care about any of that and the greeks aren't one to talk, I am afterall a bastard child if you will.

Ino : thank you, but you need to understand that in the shinto faction such things matter, children born from a weddlock are often looked down upon.

Percy : and kanzashi must have suffered right ?

Ino nodded tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

Ino : susanoo tried to shield her from the resentment,he took us to his palace and allowed us to live their, but what he did not know is that his wife used to abuse me, she would have turned her hatred to kanzashi but I shielded her and took all the cruelty and punishment his wife dished out, unfortunetly, his wife did not seem happy that susanoo was spending time with his bastard daughter and she took it personally.

Percy : she decided to kill your daughter ?

Ino : yes, she sent some assasains to kill her at night, at that time she was still 4 years old and could not defend herself, I took the blow, but the sword that killed me caused me to fade since it had a special substance found in yomi though it would normally not be enough to make a divine being fade, but I am a minor goddess and not many pray to me.

Percy( in disgust) : how despicable, reminds me of hera, killing both the mothers and children of zeus.

More tears began to flow from ino's eyes making percy begin to worry.

Ino : the worst part is that kanzashi suffered because of me, after fading, susanoo's wife turned her attention to kanzashi, I sat here watching helpless as she was abused and see my child who was once so full of joy and love become a scared and l...

Ino : the worst part is that kanzashi suffered because of me, after fading, susanoo's wife turned her attention to kanzashi, I sat here watching helpless as she was abused and see my child who was once so full of joy and love become a scared and lonely child.

Percy got up and pulled ino into a hug. He began to comfort her as she sobbed into his chest, honestly percy could not help but feel bad for her, he prayed to choas that he would always be there to help his children and protect them, he doesn't want to feel so useless like he did when annabeth and his mother died which was the reason he trainned to be this strong, so that nobody in his family would ever suffer again.

Percy : kanzashi is in safe hands right now and I promise on my honor as an olympian and as a god that I will protect her. Also you are a great mother and any child would be lucky to have you as their mother.

Ino calmed down a bit after hearing that and stopped sobbing.

Ino : thank you for your kind words milord and for protecting my child, I am in your debt.