Chapter 46 : The Challenge

Hello and welcome to a new update, sorry for the wait but I had exams, I hope ypu like it.

The whole Jackson family was eating along with maxima and rosseweiss and the shinto goddesses. Maxima was surprised that they had no servants but was told that the family wanted to try a human way of life and that they just needed to snap their fingers and the house would be cleaned and food would be summoned and the queen had to admit that they were right.

As they were eating a iris message popped into existence revealing the big three, shiva and odin.

Shiva : perseus it would seem the enemy made their first move.

Percy : what happened ?

Zeus : it would appear that tsukynomi has spoken to his father izanagi and has tried to convince him that he would be a better husband for amaterasu and that marriages outside of the pantheon would be a bad idea.

Amaterasu : what ? Even a hell hound would be a better husband than that bastard.

Both itachi and arthur narrowed their eyes, it would seem that the time has come.

Hades : izanagi suggested a fight, itachi will face tsukynomi while arthur will fight suijin.

Ino : no offense but arthur will win easily, suijin is a minor water god so why would he challenge arthur if he knows that arthur is stronger than him ?

Odin : there is a handicap for arthur, he is not allowed to use any weapon.

The people on the table looked at the iris message with disbelief.

Hela : wait are you saying that arthur is not allowed to use his symbol of power or any weapon he can summon ?

Poseiden : yes...

He was cut off by amora who looked really mad.

Amora : HOW IS THAT FAIR, DOES THE SHINTO HAVE NO HONOR OR THEY ONLY USE IT WHEN IT FITS THEM.

Maxima : cowards, how can they call themselves gods ?

Shiva : we know and while it is a cowardly move, we had no choice but to agree.

The mothers were about to explode but percy cut them off.

Percy : kids what do you think ?

Itachi / arthur : we have no problem.

Kanzashi : wait, it is very dangerous, you could be forced to reform.

Arthur : tsukynomi and his allies seem to target our family and friends...

Itachi : it would seem that they need to be taught a lesson about what happens when you mess with the jackson family...

Arthur : let them come, because only destruction awaits them.

Percy : it would seem that they have no problem, tell tsukynomi the battle is on.

Zeus : good luck.

The iris message dissapeared and the women turned to the boys.

Hela : are you crazy ?

Amaterasu : this is a big risk.

Itachi : ENOUGH.

The room was engulfed in silence, this was the first time itachi ever raised his voice.

Arthur : this is our decision and we want you to respect it.

Amora : but..

Itachi : we are not kids anymore, we are adults and can make our own decision.