Chapter 26 : Battle of Brothers

Welcome to a new chapter, today we watch the battle between itachi and arthur. Also I will only update this until the end of the battles with shiva.

Percy and his family were getting ready to go to olympus , hela and amora along with their kids were about to teleport but were stopped when percy raised his hand.

Percy : listen both of you, I want you to know that no matter what happens I and your mothers love both of you very much and will always be proud of you, but the most important thing for you to remmember is that no matter what you two are brothers.

Itachi : thanks dad, we promise we will not hate each other no matter what.

Arthur : yes, we are family, we always will be.

Amora : good, never forget that

Hela : just do your best and we will be satisfied.

The group then left to their own dimension where they were greeted by the olympians and their aunts and uncles.

Zeus : greetings young gods, today is the day you represent the olympian and norse pantheon so ...

Zeus was interupted by a smack of hestia that told him to shut up.

Hestia : what zeus means is do your best and don't forget that you are family.

Poseiden : and that we will be proud of you no matter what.

Athena : ofcourse you are expected to give a show worthy of olympus.

Itachi : we will.

Hera : we will leave for asgard and then you will be transported to the battlefield.

The group teleported to asgard where they were greeted by odin,thor and loki.

Odin : greetings everyone, I hope you are prepared.

Thor : prove your strength to us and that you are worthy of being gods.

Loki : do not dissapoint us.

Percy : go to the arena and wait your signal.

The two kids nodded and teleported away.

Percy then looked at thor and loki with a glare.

Percy : did you have to make them more nervous ?

Thor : just words of encouragment. What about you though, are you ready for the battle of your life ?

Percy : ready as I'll ever be.

Loki : I just hope you give a good show. Thor has betted on you.

Percy : thanks thor, I hope my family did too.
Looking at the olympians, though some turned away and began to whistle.

Percy : really guys, ok who betted I would lose.

Hesitantly ares, athena, apollo amd doinyus raised there hands.

Percy : really guys, I thought we are family.

Apollo : percy I love you and everything, but I got to make some money.

Ares : I want to see you beat up.

Doinyus : I bet that I will no longer have to spend time in that blasted camp.

Athena : It is the more logical conclusion.

Percy huffed and glared at them

Percy : fine, I will be happy to prove you all wrong.

Amora and hela put a hand on percy to comfort him.

Amora : don't worry percy, we belieave in you.