Chapter 51 : Ascension

Welcome to a new chapter, I hope you will all like it.

The three jacksons found themselves in a throne room that made olympus look like a cheap home in comparison, but what drew their attention was the figures sitting on the thrones, one of them was chaos himself while the others radiated power beyond anything they have ever felt.

Choas : welcome perseus,arthur and itachi to the primordials throne room. We have alot to discuss.

Percy : is one of those things the reason why I and my kids are bleeding silver, also why are their 2 thrones that are empty.

Nyx : sharp isn't he ? Well perseus those thrones belonged to gaia and chronos who were wiped out from existence.

Arthur : excuse me my lady , but if that were true then wouldn't Earth be destroyed as well as the fabric of time. Also how did they fade.

Tartarus : much more respectful than his father.

Ananke : his mother's influence no doubt.

Chaos : you see perseus at the beginning of creation I set rules for all primordials to follow, those rules if broken can cause destruction at a primordial scale, after repeated offenses I have chosen to fade gaia as punishment.

Itachi : but why is chronos faded as well ?

Ouranous : he has aided gaia and as such broke the rules as well, he wished to become the new king of olympus with her as his queen, truthfully I think spending time with her was punishment enough.

Percy : ( still angry about her betrayal ).

Arthur : so why are we here ?

Choas : today children you are going to become primordials. Before you ask how you are primodials, it is actually due to your father.

Percy : what did I do ?

Choas : during your battle with gaia you absorbed some of her essence and when it you kept attacking her with no signs of stopping gaia released more and more of her power in order to vaporize you but you absorbed more of her power.

Percy : then why did I not become a primordial after becoming a god ?

Chaos : I stopped it, if you had become a primordial then, zeus would no doubt have become paranoid and attacked you and that would lead to a war on olympus.

Percy : can't argue with that.

Nyx : can we get over with it ?

Percy : need to welcome tourists nyx ?

This made nyx blush while the others laughed, it was millions of years later and nobody has forgotten about the incident.

Choas : fine do it now.

All the primodials stood up and shot a blast at the three who screamed in pain as all their golden ichor was replaced with the silver blood of the primodials. When it was over all three of them radiated power at a whole new level, they felt as if their previous power was nothing more than a drop of water in a vast ocean, now they felt as if they were the ocean.