Chapter 30 : ZEUUUUSSSSSSSS

We currently find ourselves on olympus, the home of the greek gods with the olympian council conversing peacefully and with harmony. Ofcourse that would be what most would think, in truth we can now see zeus cowering behind his throne looking scared and quite pale while several gods were in their true forms trying to restrain an enraged percy from killing zeus, though it was getting harder and harder with ares getting blasted away and hades and poseiden laughing at zeus and taking pictures refusing to help, even hela was clawing on the ground trying to reach zeus in order to kill him but fenir was sitting on top of her while amora was being held by thor who was struggling to keep her contained, what started this one might ask, well it began a few minutes before.

Flashback

It was a normal council session, the gods were giving reports about their domain when zeus chose to speak. What was weird was that odin,loki,thor and percy's wives were there.

Zeus : fellow olympians, today I bring you all great news,you see I along with other leaders chose to bring peace with the shinto faction and join us with a marriage contract.

Percy had a bad feeling about this but he let zeus continue.

Zeus : it is my pleasure to announe the marriage between perseus son arthur and susanoo's new daughter kanzashi and itachi with the future leader of the pantheon amaterasu

The council quickly began arguing and screaming at zeus, but the all fell silent when they fell a giant aura and bloodlust comming from beside them.

Percy slowly got up from his throne and summoned his sword.

Percy : ZEUS..YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS DAY.

End flashback.

Posdiden : now percy calm down

Percy : not before I have zeus's head. How dare he give my sons away.

Hela : let me at him, I will castrate him.

Amora : I will turn him to a frog and then spray him with chemicals that will make him mate with other male frogs.

Hestia : calm down and let's see what we can do. Zeus where is the contract ? You better give it quickly before percy escapes from the hold.

Zeus snapped his fingers fearfully and a contract appeared in everyone's hands.

Poseiden : ahh, I see kanzashi is a goddess of  seas and technology, quite an odd combination. Though it is great to know she holds a domain over the sea, maybe this isn't so bad after all.

Though he regretted saying that after he finished since he felt percy's glare on him.

Hades : hmm, says here that if both parties wish to cancel the wedding, it would be done and no negative consequences will occur.

Athena : though we also can't deny them outright since it could threaten the alliance.

Apollo : maybe have them live with perseus and get to know each other better and form a friendship so the alliance will not be comprimised.

Everyone looked at apollo in shock.

Artemis ( worried ) : brother are you okay ?

Apollo : yes why ?

Hermes : you just said something smart

Apollo : thank you...wait a second hey !

Amora : fine. ( the kids will hate this ).

Zeus : you will meet tommorow. Meeting has ended.
Flashing away quickly.

Percy : congratulations lady hera