Chapter 33 : New Discovery

Hello welcome to a new chapter , this chapter is dedicated to Ebon, and sorry for not updating, I am busy with studies. But I did update fate of a spider yesterday  hope you enjoyed it

The next day everyone gathered at the table and began to eat some food, everyone noticed how kanzashi seemed happier and more positive.

Percy : so I hope you three caught up.

Amaterasu : yes and I wish to give you my thanks for helping us.

Percy : no problem, I already told my family everything and they will support you.

Kanzashi and amaterasu looked at itachi and arthur in shock.

Kanzashi : really ?

Itachi : yes, we cannot in good counciounce let you suffer without trying to help.

Arthur : you will have our help, I prommise you that.

Amaterasu : thank you.

Percy : now onto buisness  I am sure you all know how important it is to keep ino's return a secret.

Hela : if people find out percy could bring people back from the void it would be chaos.

Amora : not to mention that ino's life would be in danger.

Ino : we understand.

Percy : rossweise this matter cannot be public, even odin cannot know, can I trust you ?

Rossweisse thought about it before nodding.

Rossweisse : I understand lord perseus , your actions are brave and noble so I will keep it a secret.

Itachi : thank you rossweisse. We appreciate your loyalty to us.

Rossweisse : it is the least I can do after everything you did for me.

Percy : well ino you can stay with us if you want to, we are not forcing you.

Ino : it would be my pleasure. Thank you for having me.

Percy : no problem, now I think we better prepare for the invetiable.

Amora : we all know a war is comming our way so we better prepare.

Kanzashi : how will we do that ?

Hela : by getting stronger, I am sure everyone here can get stronger with some help.

Kanzashi ( shyly) : well I am not very strong and I don't think I can help much.

Arthur : it doesn't matter, every bit of help no matter how small will be needed, besides I am sure with dad's trainning we can get better.

Percy : kanzashi your mother and I can help you in your sea domain and all of us can improve our techniques.

Ino : don't worry sweety, we can improve, just wait and see. All it takes is hard work.

Itachi : well if you will excuse me, I need to leave. I have things to do.
Getting up holding his plate and walking away, before suddenly screaming in pain while holding his eyes that began to bleed and then falling on the ground.

Everyone was alarmed and got up from were they where sitting and surrounded itachi.

Hela ( distressed ) : what is happeninng to him ?

Percy : no idea, amora healing magic now.

Amora nodded and magic circles surrounded itachi who continued to scream in pain.

Amaterasu : what is wrong with him ?

Percy : rossweisse did something happen at school ?

Rossweisse : no milord , everything was normal.