Chapter 43: Conflicted Feelings

Welcome to a new chapter, I hope you like it and enjoy it, don't forget to comment.

Dinah was in her appointed room when she opened her eyes and saw a naked percy covered in a blanket beside her. She yelped when she saw she too was naked.

Dinah : WHAT THE HELL ?

Percy woke up after hearing the shout.

Percy : what's the matter love ?

Dinah : percy why did you call me love and why are we naked ?

Percy : well I called you love because we are dating.

Dinah : since when ?

Percy : since you asked me out and as for why I am naked , here let me refresh your memmory.

Percy removed the blanket showing his perfect body to dinah's eyes, she was so entranced she did not notice percy move and give her a deep kiss which soon turned into a battle of dominance which percy won, he then moved and began to suck on her neck and massaging her breast causing her to moan.

Dinah : .mmm..percy..mmm

Percy : shhhh, just enjoy. It seems like somebody is already excited.
While touching her pussy.

Percy then began sucking on her breast while fondling the other, switching every two minutes, dinah slowly began to lose her worries and enjoy the pleasure she was feeling.

Percy : ready for the main course ?

Dinah : do it.

Percy : as my queen demands.

Percy then angled his dick and thrust it into her pussy causing her to let out a big moan.

Dinah : AHH percy, this feels so good.
While feeling the biggest dick she has ever had inside of her.

Percy : I love hearing you scream my name, it makes you so much more delicious and sexy. Now scream my name. I love to hear your lovely voicy.
He then began thrust faster and with more power.

Dinah : AHHHH, percy,percy,PERCY.

Dianh suddenly found herself awake in her appointed bedroom alone.

Dinah : what the hell, I thought...
Looking around and saw that the bed had a wet mark.

Dinah : a wet dream, I can't believe I had a wet dream and not just about a married man but about a married god.. Shit and it was soo good.
( you thought it was real but in truth it was a dream 😉 ).

Looking around dinah saw that the time was 6 : 30 in the morning, which meant that she had to be ready in about two hours.

Dinah : I need a shower, a cold one. Good thing every room has a shower and is the size of a big apartment, seriously gods either have no semblence of humility or they just love to show off.
Moving to her room's private shower.

1 hours later

Dinah sat on her bed after finishing her shower wrapped in a towel thinking about her dream.

Dinah : it was just a dream, nothing more, it doesn't mean anything, so what if percy is sexy and kind, so what if he is better than any man I have ever met, or that I would like to have him holding me in his arms while kissing me...shit... I really need help.

Their was a knock on the door and in came diana wearing casual clothes.