Chapter 14 : Visit

The two young gods were currently being starred down by both their parents who were waiting for answers.

Hela : well we are waiting.

Itachi : we did not mean to interfere.

Amora : then why did you? You could have exposed us or gotten hurt or..

Percy : let us all calm down and let them explain. Now why did you both decide to draw attention to yourselves ?

Itachi and arthur began to explain their first day of school and how they made friends with both kara and barbara who turned out to be supergirl and batgirl and how they were in danger of dying and had no choice but to help them.

Percy and his wives listened and could not help but think they would have done the same thing.

Percy : ok, I am not mad, in fact I am proud of you, honestly I would have done the same thing and it's not like we followed the rules everday.

Amora/hela : PERCY.

Percy : oh please, loki told me about how amora would turn people to animals and how hela would prank them. I personally think it is a miracle that the kids did not blow up part of the school on their first day.

Arthur : like you did.

Percy : who told you that ?

Arthur : aunt rachel.

Percy : damnnit Rachel, telling my kids my secrets. Now we need to talk about you being superheroes.

Itachi : what about it ?

Percy : do you want to continue ?

Amora : percy how could you suggest that ?

Percy : I think it would help them get more experience in facing future enemies.

Arthur : yes the villains have different abilities and can help us grow stronger.

Itachi : it would be a good way to gather experience.

Percy : hmm, fine but you can only patrol together.

Kids : deal.

Amora : but seriously crow and golden knight, those are your hero names, I would have picked something cool like the enchantress.

Hela : I think crow fits itachi especially since it his sacred animal and arthur loves using a sword and is named after the king of camelot.

Percy : it is their choice and it makes them happy.

In gotham

Batman was looking at the recent footage of the new two heroes.

Alfred : master bruce, still watching the video.

Bruce : look alfred, those two came out of nowhere and look how they fight, they seem to be professionals, no movement was wasted and they seem to have powers, this golden night seems to have better control over plants than ivy while crow did something to metallo that made him pass out.

Alfred : they seem to be be heroes especially after saving supergirl and batgirl.

Bruce : still they are two unknowns, I need to see the full range of their powers.

Alfred : as you wish master bruce, but remmember you have to host a fund raisser gallery tonight.

Bruce : thanks for the reminder alfred, I don't know what I would do without you.

Alfred : neither do I master bruce, neither do I.

In kansas

Kara was currently in her room having recovered due to her fast healing and the magic used on her, she was thinking of the two new heroes that saved them and who they were, she has tried to use her X ray vision to see through their masks but failed.