Chapter 47 : Round one...Fight

Both itachi and arthur even if they would not admit it were a bit nervous, it wasn't because of the they were scared but because of the consequences of what will happen if they lose, there were many bad things that will happen, they would have an entire pantheon as an enemy, amaterasu and kanzashi would be slaves and abused by their husbands, not to mention the upcoming war that will occur between all pantheons.

Itachi : hey brother, are you nervous ?

Arthur : a bit, but I will do everything I can to win. It's you I worry about, I am not fighting one of the top ten.

Itachi : yes but you can't fight with any weapon, you will have to rely on your fists and powers only.

Arthur : I have a plan, don't worry I am not superman who is useless without his powers.

Itachi : I wonder how dad did it, he fought in a war against titans and a primodial, he was the leader and all his actions had major consequences.

Suddenly a voice came from behind them.

Percy : I try not to think about it.

Both young gods turned and saw their father.

Percy : you know during my demigod life, as a leader I had those thoughts that you are having, I blamed myself for every death thinking I was not a good enough leader, that I could have done better, that I was not worthy of the trust my friends gave me. That maybe I should have trained harder, planned more, worked harder.

Arthur : what did you do ?

Percy : someone reminded me that those thoughts are useless, that I must always have hope, that those who passed on died believing in me, listen kids I know it's alot of pressure but thinking about what will or what could have will just hold you back, move forward and don't regret any choice or decision you made, it is those decisions that made you who you are today. Don't conern ypurself with what if and I should, it will put you down.

The two kids smiled at their dad, he always knew how to comfort them.

Percy : besides both of you are jacksons, if there is two thing a jackson excels at is making gods angry and beating the shit out off divine beings who are arrogant.

Arthur : even grandma sally ?

Percy : I will have you know that the first time dad tried to get sexual early on in their relationship, she kicked him in the balls.

Itachi : well we will try to live up to our jackson legacy.

Arthur : I bet that I can make my opponent madder that yours.

Itachi : your on.

Percy smiled hearing them talk with new found confidence.

Percy : they will be fine, I just know it.

The next day

Percy was on olympus were the fight would start soon, he was sitting along with the big three, odin, Ra, shiva,amaterasu and susanoo.

Shiva : so percy do you think your sons will win ?

Percy : yes

Susanoo : haha, so sure aren't you, I admit both are strong, it will be a good match.

Poseidon : please that shinto water god will know the consequences of trying to challenge the house of poseidon.

Percy rolled his eyes but smiled, his father was happy that as his son, he and his children belonged to the house of poseidon which gave him and the sea an advantage over zeus and hades and other water gods from other pantheons.