Chapter 18 : Battle of Gods part 1

Some people may have not noticed but I updated incubus spider, fate of spider  reading love of amazons and this story yesterday. So for those who did not know, you can check them out.

It has been a month since the dance and since kara and barbara started dating arthur and itachi and it has been going great, though the girls would sometimes be forced to leave them due to their hero work, they were happy that the boys did not hold a grudge and said it was okay. Their families took the news of them dating quite well, except clark who almost had a hard attack and commisioner gordon who tried to scare itachi but failed much to his annoyance, gordon thought maybe he should ask a favor from batman but was stopped by his daughter.

In watchtower

Currently the justice league was together to discuss what was happenning around the world after thangarien invasion.

Superman : is there anything else someone wishes to discuss ?

Batman : yes I do, there are 2 new heroes that got my attention.
Pulling out videos of both crow and golden knight.

Clark : I recognize them, they are crow and golden knight, they saved supergirl and batgirl and have taken down many heavy hitters.

Flash : so what is the problem ?

Batman : the problem is that they could be a threat, they have shown many powers and who knows if they still have more and their identities are still unknown.

Stewart : you mean you still could not find out their identities.

Batman : no and they seem professionals too, their fighting styles has no flows nor any wasted movement.

Diana : hmm..

J'onn : what is the matter diana ?

Diana : their fighting styles reminds me of a style I was mentored with by my teacher.

Batman : and who was your teacher ?

Diana : lord perseus the god of heroes and the fifteenth olympian.

This stunned the rest of the league.

Flash : you were taught by a god ?

Diana : he came to the island and made me the warrior I am today. He is known to be honorable and their are rumors that he is the strongest olympian.

Batman : could he have trained those two ?

Diana : I don't see how or why he would do that. ( unless they are... no it's impossible ).

Superman : ok enough, for now both are not a threat, so we leave them be for now agreed.

All but batman : agreed.

Clark : batman.

Batman : very well.

Just then an alarm system went out warning of an omega level threat in metropolis

Batman : computer give me visual now.

The screen lit up and the league saw a monster with red eyes and an inhuman appearence smashing through the city.