Chapter 5 : Tournament part 3

Here is another chapter, hope you enjoy it.

Percy walked outside of the battle arena, he could see his friends and some olympians in the distance chatting excitedly so he went to join them.

Percy : hey guys, what are you talking about ?

Nico : PERCY , that was an awesome fight, especially at the end.

Leo : you have to let me see your sword dude, I am begging you.

Piper : leo behave.

Artemis : congratulations on your victory perseus.

Hera : indeed it was a great battle.

Ares : you did well for a punk.

Hestia : you did well percy, I am so proud of you.

Amphirtite : I am so proud of you percy, you have done so well in representing olympus and the house of poseiden by placing yourself in the new top 10 most powerful gods by defeating thor.

Percy : top 10 ,what is that ?

Thalia : you haven't heard, apart from primodials and certain beings, their is a list of gods that shows the most powerful of all mythologies, thor was number 7 and you beat him and stole his spot.

Percy : ( you are wrong thalia, chaos showed me that there are beings much stronger and that I am but a speck in a vast universe )

Hera : the good thing is that this way all other pantheons will know olympus's power has risen.

Demeter : indeed, they will think twice before underestimating us.

Triton : wow percy how does it feel to be in the top 10. I have been trying to get in their but I am still in the top 30, dad said when I reach top 10 he will give me the throne of atlantis.

Percy : it is nice I guess, just hope others will give a good fight, speaking of which, do you know who will fight in the next round ?

?? : that would be me greek.

Percy and the others turned to see the representive of the egyptions, it was anubis the god of death and underworld.

Percy : nice to meet you, I am percy jackson. Hope we can have a good match.

Anubis : me too, I wish to thank you for saving carter kane and helping him in his adventures many years ago, they have been immortalized thanks to their great help.

Percy : no problem, I was happy to help. So how do you feel about your upcomming match ?

Anubis : a bit nervous but that will not stop me for claimming the win then beating you.

Percy : then I look forward to seeing you in the finals then.

Anubis : me too.

After that he left to get ready for his match.

Athena : so perseus do you have a plan ?

Percy : I planned for different outcomes, annabeth taught me that.

A sad smile appeared on Athena's face.

Athena : she would be proud of you, I hope you don't dissapoint her.

Percy : I won't.

Hepaphateus : so percy, what did you do to your symbol of power ?

Percy : I just made it tuned it with my domains.

Hepaphateus : well I can say it is a master pieace,though the color makes it look silly.

Jason : yes, I mean a rainbow sword.