Chapter 6 : Tournament part 4 (Final)

Welcome to the arc final and last fight in the tournament. Don't forget to comment, I like hearing your ideas and thoughts.

Percy was outside of the arena, his match was about to start in a few momments and he had the every intention of beating up that arrogant god. Before he could enter though he heard footsteps behind him, looking back he saw sadie running to him with an urgent expression on her face.

Percy : sadie what's the matter.

Sadie : percy, it's Anubis he is not healing, we tried to use magic but it's not working, at this rate he will die.

Percy : I don't know how I can help with that.

Sadie : indra must have uses some kind of poison, see if you can get him to talk.

Percy : I will try.

Sadie : and kick his ass.

Percy : I will.

Percy walked into the arena and heard the cheers from various gods, he took a deep breath and walked forward to see indra was already there with a smirk on his face.

Indra : so is the egyption still alive ?

Percy : what did you do to him, why won't his wounds heal ?

Indra : I coated my spear with poison that doesn't allow a person to heal unless he gets the antidote, poor mongrel he will have to reform as this rate.

Percy clenched his fists in anger but forced himself to calm down.

Percy : do you have the cure ?

Indra smirked and he pulled a small bottle from his pants.

Indra : here it is, will you be able to take it from me ?

Percy : I will take it from your dead corpse.

The tension in the air was very high, all the gods in the arena stayed silent non dared to say a word.

Hemmidel : welcome to the final round of our tournament, who will win, will it be the indian god of war indra or the 15th olymlpian perseus jackson.

In the stands

The olympians were very worried for percy, he was facing the second ranked strongest god in existence.

Apollo : can percy win this guys ?

Athena : to tell you the truth, I don't think he has a chance.

Artemis : we must have faith in him. I know perseus will not lose to a man like that.

Demeter : easier said than done, for all his arrogance indra is very powerful.

Hera noticed hestia's hands shaking.

Hera : worried about perseus sister.

Hestia : Worried for him, I have never seen perseus this angry since..

Ares : since what ?

Hestia : since gaea killed annabeth and sally.

The greek's eyes widened and shuddered remmembering the events, percy was a peaceful gods who never got into fights unless something bad happened.

Hermes : all we can do now is support him from here.

Sadie : I hope percy gets the antidote.

Set : I also pray he does and make that bastard pay.

Thor and the asgardians merely focused on the battle, thor could feel the rage and bloodlust percy was emmiting.

Thor : a monster will be unleashed today.