Chapter 37 : Enemies

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy the chapter, sorry it is short but I had 2 exams today, hope you understand.

We can now find both indra and tsukynomi walking together and making sure they were not being followed, after making sure they were not followed both teleported to a distant planet.

Indra : you almost got us caught you idiot, shiva's spies are everywhere.

Tsukynomi : silence hindu, I have no time for your petty words, I don't want to be lectured by a god who was defeated by a former demigod, not to mention your so called destroyer god lost to him as well, perhaps your pantheon is all talk and no bite afterall.

Indra : oh, do you want me to remind you of your place moon god.
Flaring his aura making tsukynomi flinch.

A figure manifested itself infront of both making them bow to it quickly.

?? : that is enough both of you, I will not have my underlings fight between themselves. Do not forget that I am responsible for your new strength and I can take it away whenever I please.

Indra : we cannot forget that milord. We are honoured that you have chosen us to serve you.

?? : see that you don't. Now I have recruited some titans from tartarus, though not many have joined us due to their fear of perseus. It was difficult to get in and get them out, the fools locked themselves in due to fright after seeing his power.

Tsukynomi : cowards, then again what could one expect from greeks especially fools like kronos who lost his throne to his children.

Indra : that bastard perseus is a thorn in our side. We must deal with him quickly.

?? : he will be dealt with in time, for now tsukynomi, indra what is your report, have you secured some allies to our cause.

Indra : milord, I have got some allies, though most are loyal to shiva, I have secured an army that will no doubt bring him and his allies down.

Tsukynomi : I too have secured some allies and when I seize control of my pantheon, I will have full control of the gods and goddesses and for those who deny my rule, they will perish.

?? : then hurry up and unite your pantheon, I hear perseus's son has been engaged to your rival and sister.

Tsukynomi : it is of no concern milord, he is but a weak boy and I will have fun crushing him beneath my feet. I have already set a plan to take control of amaterasu...

A voice interupted tsukynomi. The voice belonged to susanoo's wife.

Samirahime : see that you do, the master does not take failure well.

?? : what about you samirahime, what is your report.

Samirahime : susanoo is of no problem, he spends his day drinking and worrying about that brat of a daughter he has and does not suspect a thing, the girl should not give us any problems master, she is nothing but a weak coward who would not dare to lift her finger towards me and quivers in fright infront of others. Soon I will destroy her just like I have done to her mother.

?? : soon we will rise and the multiverse will shudder and know what true power looks like.

Tsukynomi and indra looked up and saw a visage of their master before he dissapeared.