Chapter 13 : New Home

Welcome to a new chapter of my percy jackson story, hope you like it and don't forget to comment

It has been many years since percy and his family arrived in the new dimension, the kids grew up and have gotten stronger under the tutalege of both their parents, their power grew to rival the second generation olympians which was quite a feat for gods so young.

Both of them now looked like young men in their twenties, honestly percy and his wives could not be prouder.

They would speak with their uncles and grandparents through iris messages in order to keep in touch, percy himself has also decided not to slack off and grow stronger, under the tutelge of choas, his power increased to a frightenning degree. He created new techniques and magic, some he taught to his children and blessed them to be able to use some of his powers.

Percy : hello kids, what are you doing today ?

Itachi : reading and trainning.

Hela : you did that yesterday.

Arthur : there isn't much to do on the island other than that.

Amora : we actually wanted to talk to you about that.

Percy : we know all of us have grown a bit too bored here, so we are moving.

Itachi : are we going back to olympus father ?

Percy : no, but we will be going to the mortal world, I bought a mansion in New York, I am sure it would be nice to meet new people.

Arthur : it does sound exciting.

Amora : yes but there are rules. No saying that you are gods and try not to reveal your powers.

Hela : remmember this world has no mist, so we cannot hide.

Percy : fourtunetly, I used my reality domain to alter reality and make it that we have already existed.

Hela : you will also be going to school. So you will have to take a younger form.

Itachi : may I ask why mother, we are already knowledgeble and have more information than any university professor.

Amora : we want you to blend in and meet people.

Itachi : very well.

The next day

The next day the family packed their bags and moved to New york, being gods the move was easy for them.

The kids took on the form of 17 year old kids, they would be going to metropolis highschool because it was near there house.

Today would be there first day and both were excited, they headed to the kitchen and saw their father making blue panckakes.

Percy : good morning both of you.

Itachi/arthur : morning dad, where is mom ?

Percy : they are tired from the move.

Itachi : dad you forgot the silencing rune last night.

Percy blushed and apologized.

Percy : well are you both ready for today ?

Itachi : this should prove to be educational.

Arthur : I am excited to meet new people.

Percy : well I am sure you will have alot of fun. By the way, nice look.

It was true, arthur had decided to wear glasses that gave him a sexy look as well as a white jacket and a blue tie. ( see pic below )

 ( see pic below )