Chapter 28 : Anger and Annoyance

2 Days after the fight

We can see percy waking up with a big smile after being rewarded by his two wives for his win with a long night of sexy activities, though his expression changed after a bit remmembering his new domain, it was something that honestly scared him, when he first tapped into it for the first time,he felt a rush of power and millions of images and memmories burned into his mind, he later found out it was the memmories of faded gods, it was maddening, the experiences and powers of millions of gods of fadded pantheons flowing through him,he also was able to go to the realm of the faded a.k.a the void and while he did not go there yet, he already knew every detail of it.

The void is a place that exist beyond the multiverse, it was a place of infinite space, even an entire universe would simply be a drop in the ocean in the realm of the void.  Yes it was that big, in there after gods fade, they are given their own teritory that is modeled after their preference, ofcourse that only applied to the gods that were good or atleast relatively good because lets be honest gods have fucked up humanity and each other in many ways, for those who are evil at the same level of kronos ,well let us just say suffering that even his uncle hades and his wife hela could not think of awaits them. He honestly pitied some of those tortured until he saw their memmories and all his sympathy left him, what they had done disgusted him, not even zeus on his worst day would do anything remotely close to what they did.

He chose to forget those memmories and clear his mind, he could think of that later, now was not a time for sadness but a time to be with his family, he headed to the kitchen where he heared plates being shuffled confusing him, he was normally the person who cooked, itachi and arthur knew how to cook well but prefered to let him cook and as for his wives , percy grimaced, he did not want to remmember the first time he almost died in years.

He stepped into the kitchen and saw a woman with silver hair and green eyes cooking, she was on a chair trying to reach some flour from the shelf  while wearing valkyrie armor.

Percy : need any help rossweisse.

The valkyrie shrieked in fright and fell on the ground , the flour falling on her head and the floor.

Percy ( worried ) : are you okay ?

The valkyrie looked up and saw percy him looking at her in worry, she quickly got up from her position and began to postrate to percy.

Rossweisse : lord perseus, forgive me for causing such a mess, I am deeply ashamed by my clumsiness, I will accept any punishment you see fit.

Percy felt really awkward seeing her postrating and tried to calm her nerves. Though he mentally groaned hearing her call him lord perseus, he tried to get her to call him percy but she refused.

Percy : it's okay, no harm no foul, I am not even angry besides it was an accident. Though what are you doing here.

Rossweisse : well since I will be living with you working as a bodyguard for lord arthur and lord itachi and since you allowed me to stay here I thought I would repay you by making some food.