Chapter 7 : Discussions

Hello to a new chapter, I hope you all like it. Answer the question I wrote at the end please  and don't forget to comment.

The next day percy walked out from his palace,  there was a council meeting in two hours and he was not looking forward to it. He summoned blue panckakes and dipped them in syrup and thought how he should get back on his father and uncles as revenge for embarressing him.

After having finished eating, he left his palace on olympus and headed to the council room, he noticed many nymphs and goddesses waving at him and sending him seductive glances and winking at him making him confused, normally they would not flirt with him when he was in his 10 year old form, a mystery for another day he thought.

Finally, he reached the council chamber and grew to sit on his throne and began to wonder what today's session will be about. He saw his aunt tending to the hearth and began to talk to her.

Percy : hello aunt hestia.

Hestia : perseus early like always I see.

Percy : yes, I had nothing to do, I already ate and walked around olympus, though I am confused.

Hestia : what is the matter ?

Percy : many goddesses are sending me glances, they usually don't do that when I am in my younger form.

Hestia : unfourtunetly for you, I don't think your younger form will suffice to stop there advances anymore.

Percy : why ?

Hestia : percy, you are now ranked number 2 in the top strongest list.

Percy : so ?

Hestia : well, in the mythological world, power attracts lust and problems, you see and after your last fight I think you know everyone saw how powerful you are, many will want to hook up with you, others will come to challenge you to fight.

Percy : I just want a peaceful life ,is that too much to ask ?

Hestia : those burdened with great power often are burdened with great challenges.

Percy : how is it that even after all this years you still school me ?

Hestia : blame my wisdom on my long life .

Percy ( jokingly ) : yes sometimes I forget how old you are with you staying as a 7 year old.

Hestia smacked percy on the should playfully.

Hestia : hush you, now pay attention, the meeting will begin shortly.

As if on cue, zeus and hera flashed in followed by the other olympians.

Zeus : welcome olympians, first I would like to congratulate perseus on his win in the tournament.

The olympians except percy cheered for their win. Percy just looked emmbarased.

Ares : yes we showed them.

Athena : indeed it was a good battle.

Poseiden : please owl head, it was an amazing battle, did you see how percy put indra in his place ?

Apollo : we all saw it, percy dude seriously how awesome was that, you summoned an ocean.

Artemis : I also want to look at that dragon, it was beutiful.

Percy : artemis no hunting bob or no deserts for a 100 years.

Artemis : fine.

Hepaphateus : What I want to talk about is your sword, it was awesome.