Chapter 4 : The Tournament part 2

As I promised I will be updating many stories, a few hours ago I updated reading love of the amazons and now this, I hope you like it and have a happy new year. And for those who did not vote for seeing what happened to peter hurry up, also vote at the end of the page who percy will marry, please vote beside the picture or name to make it easier to count the votes.

The crowd was silent as both thor and percy stared at one another, both gods began to walk towards each other.

Percy : I heard you were the strongest god in asgard ,is that true ?

Thor : it is and what of it ?

Percy : I want to test that for myself, so how about before we go to the main event we clash our fists.

Thor : do you think you can keep up without your weapon greek.

Percy got into a stance and smiled

Percy : the question is can you ?

The two got close and bumped fist in respect.

Percy : I am perseus Jackson son of poseidon and sally Jackson, adopted son of amphirtite.

Thor : I am thor son of odin.

Percy/thor : let us have a good fight.

In the stands

Amora : does that greek think he stands a chance against thor in a contest of strength.

Freya : I honestly think that is ridicalous but look at that smile, he is so confident.

Sif : let us see if that confidence will last.

Apollo : what is percy thinking ?Challenging thor in a contest of strength

Athena : tell me apollo did you forget what domains perseus has.

Hermes : what does that have to do with anything ?

Hera : tell me who do you think is physically the strongest god ?

Artemis : I hate to say it but hercules.

Athena : You would be wrong Artemis, perseus is the god of power and has overpowered hercules.

Artemis : WHAT, WHEN ?

Demeter : hercules went to percy to claim raptide as his, percy refused saying it was zoe nightshade's sword, so hercules attacked him but was overpowered by perseus with nothing but his fists.

Artemis : and why don't I or anyone else know about this.

Hestia : the reason you don't know about this is because zeus did not want hercules to be embaressed and percy does not like to brag.

With leaders.

Odin : lord poseiden, your son is full of surprises and seems like he won thor's respect.

Poseiden : my son has a habbit of either making gods hate him or respect him, unfortunetly the former happens more than the latter lord odin.

Ra : This will be intresting.

With percy

The fight started with both fighters landing a hit on each other, then the true battle began.

(Percy is achilles and thor is chiron )

The last hit sent thor crashing to a pillar.

In stands