Chapter 35 : Adoption

Welcome to a new chapter, hope you like it.

As much as percy loved his wives, he needed his man time, so he took both his sons out to eat in metrapolis to enjoy some male quality time after trainning them to the brink of death.

Itachi : man, I am so tired.

Arthur : you said it.

Percy : no complaining, you wanted to get stronger and now you are, I taught you that you need to put the effort, you wont get stronger without experience and this is the best way to get stronger in a fast way.

Arthur : we know and we are thankful for that dad.

Itachi : better to bleed now than on the battlefield.

Percy : exactly, now itachi how are your new powers comming.

Itachi looked down a bit.

Itachi : not good, when I take of my glasses I have this burning desire to kill and I instinctivly go on the rampage, you saw what I did to those hell hounds and monsters you summoned.

Percy nodded, the hellhounds and monsters he summoned were torn to pieaces the second itachi took off his glasses, percy then realized how broken those eyes were, even if you were facing an opponent more powerful than you, all you need is to cut those lines and bam you win.

Arthur : don't worry brother, you will get there. It just takes time.

Percy : remmember we are here for you.

Itachi : thanks.

Percy : so moving on from all the serious things, how are your relationships ?

Arthur : kara is a bit angry I was ignnoring her, but I calmed her down and took her on a date.

Percy : and you itachi , how is barbara ?

Itachi : she is worried about me after hearing some things from kara, when she saw me she asked if something was wrong but I kept deflecting the question.

Percy : I see.

Itachi : dad, I am thinking of breaking up with her and leaving the house for some time.

This shocked both arthur and percy, both knew how much itachi cared for barbara and for him to say that he wants to break up with her was quite shocking and for him to want to leave, just what brought this on ?

Percy ( shocked ) : why ? You love her and why do you want to leave ?

Itachi : dad I am a danger to her and everyone around me, I cannot control my eyes , what if someday I accidently killed her or you or someone I care about, until I gain enough strength to control my eyes, I am better off alone where I am not a danger to anyone. I can't run the risk of hurting anyone especially those who helped me get where I am today.

After speaking both arthur and percy were silent.

Percy : I see...itachi I know you feel powerless and want to protect everyone, but my advice to you is that you shouldn't try to do everything alone, you are strong there is no doubt about that, you have alot of power, but it seems like you lost sight of something extremely important, you just said that you care for everyone who helped you get where you are now and cannot risk hurting them, if you forget about everyone else and their role in making you stronger and the person you are now, you will become arrogant and egotistical.

Arthur : dad is right, sure you hit a rode block now and will probably hit many more later but you need to trust in yourself but don't forget that you are not alone and we will find the answers we seek by working together, we are family afterall and together we will overcome anything that stands in our way.