Chapter 27 : The Battle of Destroyers

Welcome to the fight that will determine the most powerful god, I hope you enjoy it. Also I gave both abilities and please don't talk to me about religion, this is a fanfiction for fun. Also I scaled up the power levels so no confusion will happen.

The Destroyer VS The God Of Destruction

Percy and shiva looked at each other with smirks and began raising their auras making everyone nervous but before they could begin a light appeared before them showing the supreme being making both of them bow to him.

Chaos : rise, in order for there to be no fatalities, the battle will be inside a multiverse I have created, another thing, the winner will claim a prize, so do your best.

Percy : what is the prize if I may ask ?

Chaos : a new domain, that is considered very powerful. Be warned, it will only be gifted if both of you give it your all.

Shiva : I have no problem with that.

Percy : neither do I.

Choas : good now go.
Teleporting both of them inside a pocket multiverse.

Both shiva and percy were on a replica of Earth.

Percy : should we warm up a bit.

Shiva : sure.

Both stared at each other before the sky darkened and the wind picked up, percy attacked first sending a kick at shiva that was easily dodged by him, shiva retorted with a punch that percy dodged then retorted with a punch that collided with shiva's fist that made both back away,this time it was shiva who began the attack only for percy to freeze time for a few seconds and dodge the attack appearing behind shiva, when time resumed, shiva felt as if he had been punched on his face making him smirk,shiva held his hands and fired blasts at percy who ignored them until one came directly at him so he punched it away, then percy flew with great speed at shiva who delivered many punches that seemed invisible to many that were narrowly dodged by percy until he used his earth domain to make shiva stumble and attacked with full force, yet all his attacks were blocked, suddenly both took into the sky and began a battle of fists. The laws of reality and gravity seized to exist due to those two forces of nature, rocks floated, the air began to pick up , thunder hit the Earth and oceans boiled.

With the gods.

Many were in awe at the level of fighting of the two gods, in fact with the exception of a few, many could only see shock waves and the destruction that followed.

Apollo : man this is nuts.

Hela : though who is winning ?

Zeus : they seem to be at a stand still.