Chapter 53 : Next Day

Hello all to a new chapter, hope you like it.

Currently percy jackson was drinking coffee mixed with ambriosa in order to relieve the headache he was feeling. He looked at the assembled crowd of women all whom he had sex with yesterday, they were all conversing normally while eating and not feeling awkward at all, he wondered if he was the only sane person here. In truth he was feeling horrible, it wasn't that he wad exhausted but he had always prided himself  in being different different from other gods, he did not sleep around and had a great measure of self control, he also felt that he had disgraced his domain of loyalty by sleeping with other women.

Percy : ok everyone we need to talk about this, about what happened last night. First diana, dinah and maxima how did you enter the house and why ?

Diana : we wanted to check on you after the attack to see if you were okay since you did not come to the watch tower and did not return our calls.

Percy : sorry about that, I was too angry and wasn't thinking right.

Maxima: what happened?

Hela : the usual, Diana's father opened his mouth.

Dinah : zeus ? What did he do that it made percy angry ?

Amora : after finding out that percy and his kids are now primodials, he accused percy of wanting to overthrow him.

Diana : WHAT ! BUT percy wouldn't want the throne of olympus, he is a peaceful and loyal god unless angered.

Maxima : which is a shame really, being the king of olympus and seeing a war between gods would definitely be a fine spectacular.

Death : not the time.
While nudging the queen of almerac.

Dinah : umm excuse me but what do you mean you are now a primodial? I thought you were a god.

Percy : I got an upgrade along with my sons from chaos, we are now at a level higher than the gods.

Hela ( snorting) : understatement of the century,  you can destroy a pantheon of gods by yourself. I knew that marrying you was going to be a fun ride but this..

Amora : honestly we should be expecting it really, but being a jackson really makes you the fates plaything, thankfully percy and our kids are now above them.

Diana ( disbelief) : above the fates ? Not even zeus is above them, but if you are a primodial then I guess it makes sense.

Death : it never seizes to amaze me how exciting your life is.

Percy : anyways how did you all end up in my room naked.

Maxima: when you were did not  answer the door we decided....

Dinah : you decided.
Interupting maxima getting a glare.

Maxima : to enter and then we heard noises and decided to check them out, when we entered the room you and your wives were going at it like animals and when you saw us you stripped us and we joined. If it makes you feel better we all enjoyed it very much.

Death : I decided to slip in when I saw all of you having fun

Percy : great I cheated on my wives...

Hela : not really, we allowed them

Percy : why ?

Amora : we love you percy, even though we knew you were against the marriage you still made us feel welcome and loved even though you were still not over annabeth chase. For years you bottled up your emotions and spent it training just to ignore them, I am a love goddess of a kind, I could see each of those women except maxima but she is getting their love you and I could not find myself to reject them