Chapter 22 : Meeting

The league were surprised to see that their watch tower, the most protected and secured place was breached by a man who was now sitting in a seat and was reading a magazine and now was starring at them in amusement.

Clark : percy..

Percy : hey clark, what's up ?

Flash : wait you know superman's identity.

Percy : I know all your identities, I am the god of heroes afterall.

Most of the league tensed, this god knew their identities and could spill the secret.

Percy saw them tense and sighed.

Percy : relax, I am not going to reveal who you are to anyone, I am the god of heroes afterall and all heroes are under my protection, so bruce you can stop planning to make manhunter erase my memmory.

Batman's eyes widened having his thoughts been read which should be impossible due to the block Jo'nn put in place.

Percy : do you think a mere block can stop me the god of the mind from reading your mind, it is a good block but there are holes in it, though you did a good job jo'nn.

Martian manhunter looked surprised at being complemented but recovered.

J'onn : thank you lord perseus.

Percy : just call me percy, I hate formalities.

Clark : percy well I don't know where to start really.

Percy : relax clark, take a deep breath and think of your questions while I go get Diana.

Flash : bad idea anyone who tried to get to her room was thrown out quite violently if I might add.

Percy : flash, I helped train diana since she was but a child, if she even tries to do something, I will remind her of the punishments that I used to give her when she was a brat, now if you would excuse me.

Percy got up and headed to diana's room.

Superman : did he just call wonder woman a brat ?

J'onn : yes.

Flash : well he just became a god in my eyes.

Batman : focus we need to prepare our questions.

Flash : come on bats, you have to admit that his bravery is huge.

Bruce : it was impressive.

With diana.

Diana of themyscira, a proud and noble amazon who possesed the blood of the old gods, more specifically the blood of zeus the king of the gods of the olympian pantheon was.... currently depressed eating ice cream from a box while watching sappy romances with boxes of ice cream on the floor.

Diana in her mind had the right to be depressed, the man she loved, whom she has trainned for years to prove herself to had to save her life since she could not do it herself and the topping on the cake is he now had two sons.

Diana watched as the couple on tv kissed and proclaimed their loves to each other.

Diana : this is bullshit, love is a lie.

"Don't let aphrodite hear you say that, she might actually take offense in that and an angry aphrodite is diffucult to handle" said a voice from behind diana.

Diana : I said I don't want to be....
Diana would have continued if she had not turned her head and saw it was percy looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

Diana shrieked and got up before realizing the state she was in, she had not bathed in days and she smelled, her hair was hideous and she was wearing clothes stainned with ice cream, her room on the other hand was a total mess, if her mother saw this she would be punished and have to clean all the palace by hand for a year.