Chapter 16 : Perlude

Percy was currently trainning with chaos, he was fighting with everything he had which made chaos actually put in some effort.

It actually astonished chaos how quickly percy grew in strength,but still for him it was not enough. With a flick he disarmed percy and put his sword on percy's neck.

Chaos : yield.

Percy : I yield.

Chaos : that is good, you are improving.

Percy : still not enough, I can barely scratch you.

Chaos : boy, I existed before the universe even existed, if a young god like you could beat me, I would not have lived this long.

Percy : true, still thanks for helping me, though I never asked you why did you do it.

Chaos : I belieave you are ready to know. Come sit next to me.

Percy got up and sat next to chaos on a chair he created.

Chaos : you see perseus, in my entire life I have never seen a hero like you and when I began to observe you, I knew for a fact that you would be the one of the prophecy.

Percy : what prophecy ? As far as I know apollo did not sprout out any new prophecy.

Chaos : this prophecy actually predates the titans and was given by my daughter Ananke.

Percy : the primodial of inevitability ?

Chaos : yes and your children today proved this.

Percy stood up and glared at chaos.

Percy ( demanding ) : What happened to them and what do they have to do with it ?

Chaos : calm down perseus, I did nothing to them, however it seems some old friends of mine put trials infront of them and both passed them with flying colors.

Percy : are they okay ?

Chaos : yes they are, infact they got their symbols of power today.

Percy : but how ? I did not make them any nor did hephateus.

Chaos : it was their reward for passing the trial and I must congratulate you perseus you have raised some of the finest gods I have ever seen.

Percy : I can't take all the credit, their mothers helped.

Chaos : they did but it was you who installed in them the virtues of humbleness and courage. You also changed your wives a bit, hela was gloomy and cold while amora was a self centered.

Percy : umm thanks, but back to the prophecy, what does it say?

Chaos : for now I cannot tell you, but a great threat to the multiverse is nearing and your family stands in the middle of it.

Percy : does my family have to get involved, not to overestimate myself but I am pretty strong.

Chaos : unfourtunetly, that is not an option, all your family is needed if you want to protect them.

Percy : great even as a god, prophecies still haunt me.

Choas : enough talking about the end of the world, for now how is your family?

Percy : fine, the girls went shopping while the boys dissapeared.

Chaos : that's good, I am happy your marriage is not like zeus and hera.

Percy : I would probably go crazy if that happens.

Chaos : and your domains, did you discover anything new ?

Percy : well, I already can see the identity of every hero and their fate since this world is full of superheroes but I feel like I can do more.

Chaos : yes you can, in your current dimension there are many heroes who possess different powers and abilities, as the god of heroes would it be too far fetched that you could use their abilities.

Percy : wait you mean ?

Chaos : you can copy and use their abilities as your own, yes you can.

Percy : that is amazing, why didn't I think of that ?

Chaos : you are used to seeing demigods whose normally don't have powers like children of hermes amd those of demeter,poseiden,zeus and aphrodite can be used by you with your other domains, but this dimension opens new possibilities for your power.

Percy ( groanning ) : great so more trainning huh, this will take a while.

Chaos : good thing you control time.

Percy : tell me about it, the trainning room in our house makes 1 hour outside be 2 weeks inside of it and people wonder how I became this good,even with thousand of years of experiance and strong domains many enemies still had more experience than me so I would have been at a disadvantage.

Chaos : then you are lucky you are creative with that domain unlike kronos, now get up and try to only use your hero domain. Your trainning resumes now.

Percy : I can already feel the bruises and as for my creativity, you can thank the tv shows I watch.

Chaos : no complainning. Besides think of it as a warm up for your battle with darkside.

Percy knew about the dark god of the apokolips from his reputation on olympus and he knew he was comming to Earth, having the domain of time really helped him see what was comming, too bad darkside wont know what hit him and if he thinks his parademons were scary, well he had no idea what horrors the god of monsters had hidden away.

With amora and hela

Contrary to what percy thought, his wives were both trainning and shaking of the rust they had to be in tip top shape for the fight with darkside.

Hela : you know percy told us not to get involved.
While dodging blasts of magic.

Amora : and since when do we listen to everything our husband says. Besides your trainning with me.
Teleporting away in order to dodge a black rod that was about to impale her.

Hela : I know for a fact itachi and arthur will somehow get involved, I wont sit back as they face a new god and his army.

Amora : then we better get ready, darkside will learn not to mess with our family.

Hela : I will show the lord of apokolips what a goddess of death can really do.
Smashing golems that came to attack her.

Amora : we will show people that we can kick ass and are not trophy wives or just pretty faces for percy.

Hela : with that I agree with you.

With itachi

Itachi was currently learning how to handle his new weapon, he has unlocked many abilities and has channeled his domains into it making it stronger, soon he would be unparalleled and even athena would be jealous of his skills.

With arthur

Arthur has been trainning under merlin, artouria and emiya for some time now, time in avalon moved much faster than it did in the real world.

He improved his sword play with artoria, merlin taught him some magic and emiya taught him his tracing, too bad he could not manefist unlimited blade work but he could trace weapons. Soon he would return home to his parents and brother stronger than ever.

The end

This chapter was to show the preperations and that percy is still working hard.

I know you all think that I am focusing on the kids but I am preparing them and not every chapter has to include percy doing something big. He is still trainning for upcomming battles.

The clash between percy's family and darkside is getting closer. What does percy have in store for darkside ?

What is the threat to the multiverse ?

Rate /10

Comment