Chapter 39 : Itachi

Hello to a new chapter, At the end of the chapter, I put the pictures of the gods except percy since you know how he looks.

Itachi was currently fighting his look alike, the person seemed to have equal skill to him and did not have any flaw in his attacks, he did not allow itachi a single openning to fight, he also had to deal with illusions which was quite annoying.

Itachi : ( is this how my enemies feel when I fight them, damn it is annoying )
While dodging another blow, then jumpimg away putting distance between them.

Alter : what's wrong ? Can't you do anything but dodge ?

Itachi : what are you ?

Alter : I am the person you need to defeat, that is all you need to know.

Itachi pointed his spear at his alter.

Itachi * stoic face * : you are my enemy, therefore I must defeat you no matter the cost.

Alter : same to you.

The two attacked each other with no mercy, both sending hundred of thrusts at each other while dodging incoming blows, both did allow a single movement to be wasted, seeing that both of them were even itachi suddenly conjured flames from his spear that shot at a surprised alter who could not dodge due to his surprise, the attack sent alter away, having no mercy itachi quickly conjured an ice storm that began to freeze alter who just smirked as black flames surrounded him destroying the ice that engulfed him.

Snorting itachi's alter appeared infront of itachi suddenly and stabbed him in his shoulder making ichor flow, not flinching itachi thrust his spear at alter who dissapeared from the spear of destiny's range and appeared away.

Itachi : ( that was not speed, he did something that made him appear infront of me but what ? ).

Itachi looked at alter and noticed something very alarming.

Itachi : you don't have my glasses that block my eye powers

Alter : indeed, I know how to use them.

Itachi : that attack, you didn't teleport, you cut time and space and appeared before me.

Alter : exactly, with those eyes the world is in my hand.

Itachi : I disagree with you, you see the cosmos are mine to command.

Not allowing a retort to be given, itachi unleashed a cosmic storm that destroyed 3 solar systems hoping to end the battle. When the storm subsided his instincts screamed at him to duck which he did making alter miss him, itachi recovered and gave alter a stab through the heart with his spear, he relaxed a bit thinking it was over but was surprised to see alter attacking him with dark flames.

Itachi dodged and put some distance between them.

Itachi( shocked ) : how, the spear of destiny should have erased you from existance, a direct hit to your heart should have killed you.

Alter : oh, that's easy, I just used my eyes to erase my concept of death. So now no matter how much you try, it is impossible to kill me. So why don't you just give up now ?

Itachi : sorry but giving up isn't in my vocabulary.

Alter : too bad, I guess you just have to die.

Alter thrust his hands as meteors formed and headed at itachi whose eyes widened in alarm, he quickly released flames that melted the meteors into nothing, only for alter to attack itachi and stab him in the back.

Itachi's body broke like glass showing that the person stabbed was an illusion. Alter looked up and saw itachi pointing his spear at him.

Itachi : take this.
Unleashing a deadly attack capable of killing gods.