Chapter 8 : Wedding

Welcome to the new chapter of the story, hope you like it.

Word of percy's marriage spread quickly on olympus, many were excited and some angry, some gods were angry at percy for snatching two beuties while goddesses were angry at losing their chance with percy for some other pantheon goddesses,many wanted to object but were silenced under the combined threat of zeus,poseiden and hera.

Percy has been getting to know his wives and he was quite happy to know they are kind, sure there were some problems, amora had a bit of an ego and hela enjoyed watching souls being tortured which freaked him out a bit and made him make a mental note to get her cable in the norse underworld. But he had gotten used to tolerating  zeus so they were not too difficult to withstand.

He also got his revenge on his father , he chuckled remmembering what happened.

Flash back

Poseiden and triton were dodging furniture being thrown at them from an angry amphirtite.

Amphirtite : HOW DARE YOU MARRY PERSEUS WITHOUT CONSULTING ME .

Poeseiden : now my love it was the decision of the council.

Only to duck a knife that almost hit his head.

Amphirtite : not only is he marrying two goddesses, but non of them are tied to the ocean or our pantheon, how could you let that happen ?

Poseiden : while yes I would have prefered percy marry a godess with a sea domain, I asure you both are strong and will give him powerful heirs and this will strengthen the alliance.

Triton : we should be happy percy is marrying mom.

Amphirtite : you are right, now I have to plan a wedding worthy of a prince of atlantis.

Poseiden : ummm, hera is already taking care of it.

That was the wrong thing to say as he now had to dodge weapons thrown at him.

Amphirtite after finishing venting flashed to olympus to help plan the wedding. His dad was banished to the couch for a month after that.

He was just happy a nymph recorded everything and gave him the video.

Flash back end.

Right now percy was getting out of bed, he planned to go to chiron and lupa and invite them personally.

After getting dressed he flashed to camp olympus, the new joined camp and greeted passing demigods who looked at him in awe, finally reaching the big house he was greeted by lupa and chiron.

Chiron : lord perseus, it is good to see you.

Lupa : it is a pleasure to have you here.

Percy : I told you to stop with the formalities, now I am sure you heard I am getting married.

Chiron : indeed and let me offer you my congratulations.

Lupa : what does that have to do with us ?

Percy : I came to invite you personally to my wedding.

Lupa and chiron's eyes widened in surprise.

Chiron : are you sure percy, it is an important event where gods of both pantheon will meet to celebrate, only the most important will attend.

Lupa : I am considered a minor godess.

Percy : anyone who doesn't like it can take it up with me, both of you are my teachers and chiron you are like a second father to me.

Chiron : well if you will have me, I would be glad to go.

Lupa : I as well.

Percy : great, I will be seeing you there.