Chapter 31 : The Faded

The next day everyone woke up together to eat breakfest, kanzashi and amaterasu sat together on the table with percy and his wives when they heared the door bell. Rossweisse who has been sitting went to open the door and it revealed kara and barbara.

Kara : hello ms rossweisse.

Barbara : hey

Rossweisse : girls what are you doing here so early ?

Kara : we came to check up on everything.

Barbara : we wanted to see if everything is alright.

The two entered and saw percy and his wives along with two new people whom they identified as amaterasu and kanzashi. Kara looked at amaterasu in jealousy seeing her mature body especially her chest and her elegant grace as well as beuty. While barbara saw kanzashi she had to admit she had exotic beuty and can be considered cute.

Percy : hello girls, come join us.

The girls sat eager to eat delicious food.

Barbara : hello I am barbara.

Kara : I'm kara.

Amora : they are the boys girlfriends. Now what are you girls doing here ?

Kara : we wanted to check if everything was alright.

Percy : thankfully the ladies were very understanding.

Kara : thank goodness.

Kanzashi : we are sorry for the trouble.

Amora : it's not your fault sweety, it's zeus.

Percy : don't worry, I am sure he is getting his punishment.
With an evil smirk.

Hela : what did you do ?

Percy looked at her with an innocent expression.

Percy : nothing.

Amora : meh, whatever you did he deserves it.

Amaterasu : excuse me lord perseus but where is itachi and arthur ?

Kara : yeah, normally they are early risers.

Hela : itachi was doing papperwork for the souls of the underworld and arthur was helping him.

Amaterasu winced, papperwork the enemy of all gods.

Percy : can you wake them up, they really need to get up.

Girls : sure.

Amaterasu and barbara went to wake up itachi while kanzashi and kara went to wake up arthur. The girls went to their rooms and entered and saw the boys covered.

Barbara : you need to get up itachi.

Kara : you too arthur.

Seeing the two not responding kara decided to take some drastic measures. She took the blankets off the gods revealing the sleeping gods. The women stared at them and let out a scream, the reason ? Both young gods inherited percy's habbit of sleeping naked.

Hearing their screams both boys got up quickly on guard showing their body to the girls who were paralyzed at the sight.

Kara : ( oh he is big...no kara bad thoughts ).

Barbara : ( it's like a third leg ).

Amaterasu : ( Now that's a katanna).
Licking her lips.

As for poor kanzashi, well she fainted at the sight.

Rossweisse ran into the room to see what the commotion was all about and became red seeing the two naked gods.

Rossweisse : WHAT ARE YOU DOING, EVERYONE OUT OF THE ROOM.