Chapter 11 : The Goodbye

It has been many years since percy stepped on the island and began to train diana and the amazons, he taught diana how to fight and use her powers as a daughter of zeus like using lightning and to fly, while he taught the amazons new styles of fighting and some magic.

Right now we see percy trainning the amazons who were all sweating due to his hard trainning.

Percy : and we are done today.

The amazons all cheered and fell into the ground exhausted.

Artemis : finally finished..

Percy : oh come on, it was not that bad.

Diana : yes it was, you are a sadist percy.

Diana has grown into a woman , now looking 25 years old in age.

Percy : well if you have the energy to whine, why don't I set Bob on you.

The amazons paled, the last time they became arrogant in defeating any monster they went against, percy shattered their pride when he had bob hunt them down as a lesson, needless to say they were never arrogant again.

The amazons shouted for mercy while percy chuckled.

Hippolyta : do you have to be so hard on them ?

Percy : better they bleed now than on the battlefield.

Hippolyta : true, but I had to send many of my amazons to have their minds checked after the last time you had bob play with them.

Percy : mah, being chased by monsters builds character, ask me I am an expert.

Diana ( muttered ): I don't think you are the best example of a sound mind percy.

Percy : what was that diana ?

Diana: NOTHING.

Percy : I thought so young lady. Now I have some bad news, it is time for me to go.

Diana : WHAT, but there is still many things you have to teach us.

Percy : I am sorry diana, the council wants me back, but I will try to talk to you all when I can.

Diana looked down and ran away.

Hippolyta : forgive her, she has grown attached to you.

Percy : I would have loved to stay, but I have my duties to attend to.

Hippolyta : well I can't send you of without a celebration. Tommorow a feast will be held in your honor.

Percy : you don't have to.

Artemis : after everything you did for us, you deserve it.

Percy : well I will be happy to attend.

That night

Hippolyta entered diana's room and saw her daughter crying.

Hippolyta : diana, I know you are sad, but he has to go.

Diana : I don't want him to go, I want him to stay here.

Hippolyta : with you ? Don't think I didn't see how you looked at him.

Diana : he is just so kind and unlike any other person I know.

Hippolyta : you know he is married right ?

Diana did not answer, she found out about that and was broken hearted, she did not attend practice for days and was depressed.

Diana : I know... but I love him.