Chapter 29 : Welcome Back

The next day itachi and arthur headed to school accompanied by rossweisse who got a job as a teacher through some less than legal means ( magic ). She wore a suite instead of her valkyrie uniform in order to be professional and not stand out.

The group teleported to school and rossweisse went to the principle's office while the boys went to class and met up with their girlfriends

Arthur : hey girls.

Kara : hey we missed you guys.

Itachi : sorry, some problems arose on olympus and I had to help mom take care of the underworld.

Barbara : is it that bad ?

Itachi groaned and slammed his head into his desk.

Kara : I guess it is.

Itachi : oh you have no idea, the endless papperwork, the souls that await judgement, their constant whinning saying ( I shouldn't be here or do you know who I am ), honestly billions die everyday and I have to tend to almost every soul myself, not to mention the expansion of the underworld and dealing with workers that want a raise.

Barbara : ouch, seems like alot of trouble.

Arthur : atleast you are not dad, he has to deal with his Earth domain, the void and being an olympian.

Itachi : yeah, poor dad.

Kara : speaking of your dad, the fights were awesome, it was like nothing I have ever seen before.

Barbara : I know you guys are gods but I did not expect that.

Kara : also your true forms made you very sexy.

Arthur : glad you enjoyed the fights.

Barbara : but seriously what were you thinking giving up ?

Itachi : it was better that way, besides we have our reasons for not showing all our power.

Kara : like what ?

Arthur : 1- we did not want to hate each other if the other losses. 2_ we don't want our enemies to see our full power, 3 _ we already proved we were powerful so there was no need to continue.

Kara : I guess you are right.

Barbara : moving on who was that accompanying you yesterday.  There are rumours that say she is your father's new wife.

Itachi : no she is a valkyrie that was sent to watch us.

Kara : why ?

Arthur : the official reason is that she is a bodyguard, the real reason is because odin wants to go to brothels without her scolding him.

Barbara : I actually don't know what to say.

Itachi : she will be our new math teacher.

Kara : what happened to our old one.